Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Manny 2007 WS & More Trade/Sell

Looking for a ryan howard bat in trade now as well. Thanks!

Hanley Ramirez 06 Old Hickory Signed

I am looking to sell my 2006 Hanley Ramirez Game Used Old Hickory Bat. The bat shows excellent use and has a gorgeous signature on the barrel. The bat is signed with the ROY inscription and was used during the 2006 season. It was originally purchased from Rich Altman's Hollywood Collectibles. I'm looking to get $400 OBO shipped. I might be interested in trades for Manny items, Prince Fielder, or Ryan Howard bats. Please email me with any questions

Thanks

Keith
    onelifeent@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Banned

Re: Hanley Ramirez 06 Old Hickory Signed

Have Manny Game used (many items) for trade...

e-mail sam.lenhert035@gmail.com

Re: Hanley Ramirez 06 Old Hickory Signed

email sent Sam thanks!

Manny Hamilton Hanley

I need to move some bats quickly..all prices include shipping

06 Hanley Ramirez Old Hickory signed with ROY inscription 425 obo

05 Manny Ramirez Marucci..bat is pounded, tons of tar and use 425 obo

08 Josh Hamilton Hoosier..pounded, cracked but easily repairable. This bat was part of the bat study and still has all the marking attached, mlb authenticated. 500 obo

Vlady nokona bat...pounded, heavy tar and use...same style used in 07 hr derby 425 obo

Please see pics and send any questions offers to onelifeent@yahoo.com

Thanks

Keith

Re: Manny Hamilton Hanley

More pics

Manny Pics

Hanley and Hamilton sold..still taking offers on the rest!

I may be interested in the Manny. Please send email to murfsteve25@yahoo.com and CC: steven.murphy@kadena.af.mil

Thanks!

Lebron, Ali, and more

Doing some summer cleaning and have several items to part with...

Lebron james signed university of akron football program. This program is actually from the Marshall game that Leftwich had to be carried by his linemen up and down the field. Signed by lebron during his senior year, right after he really stopped signing alot around then because of the frenzy over the sports illustrated cover. Really unique piece from his high school days.. looking to get $500 obo

Muhammed Ali signed and framed 24x36 from the liston fight. Great double matting on the frame. Signed in gold pen gorgeous signature. $500 obo offer

Grady sizemore game used lvs M110. Great bat small crack in the handle, ASI certificate. Plus I'll throw in game used line up card from july 4th series against the yankees (I believe 2006 or 07 I'll upload a photo asap) in which he went 6 for 6 that is mlb certified. $150 obo

2007 ALCS indians vs red sox lineup card. I bought the card from the cleveland indians but it does not have an mlb logo on it. I believe it was an extra from the game but still a great piece.It is filled out. $100 obo

All items are priced including shipping. I'll get pictures up tomorrow. As always email me at. onelifeent@yahoo.com

Thanks,

Keith