Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Nice collection of baseball items for sale or trade

I will start off by saying that I know many of these items should be in the autograph section, but I figured I would list it in both sections of the site.
    I got all of these autographs in person, and many I can include the ticket for the games with the items. I will also send you pics of any of the items so you can see or inspect them. Now on to the list!

I have:
    1 team ball signed by 12 players. This ball does not include players like Teix and Young, but does have sigs from Carlos Lee, Kevin Millwood, Ian Kinsler, Adam Eaton, and others. I am going to 1 more game this season and I am going to try and add Teix and Young to this ball. I already have an entire team signed ball, but this was the second one I was working on.

1 team signed game used bat. The sigs are on a 125 Louisville Slugger model 243 pro stock. I bought it from the team store, and it was used by the Rangers during BP. Would be a super nice bat even with no sigs on it. It even has the top of the barrel burrowed out to make for some nice distance on the HR balls. It is signed by players and coaches. I think at last count it had 17 people on it. Some names include Showalter (tough sig), Blalock, Millwood, Wilkerson, Kinsler, Padillia, and tons of others

1 Michael Young signed WBC jersey. It is a brand new jersey signed by Young in silver paint pen on the red #1. It is a nice jersey that was signed yesterday.

1 34" Rawling Big Stick bat signed by Michael Young. It is signed in silver paint pen as well right on the bat barrell. Nice center piece.

Carl Crawford autographed game used ball. This ball is signed nicely in blue pen

Vernon Wells signed game used baseball on SS. It is signed in sharpie, but is still a very nice piece. I know alot of people are weary of sharpie signed balls, but this is one of the nicer ones I have seen. The ball also displays nice wear on the rawlings logo. You can see it was hit by a black bat, but it's not visable when displayed in a cube and does not take away from the signature.

Ryan Zimmerman SS signed game used ball in blue pen. The ball does not show any wear. It is a very nice sig from the possible ROY.

I also still have the Sandy Alomar Jr. game used bat, Joey Gathright pair of game used gloves, and the Doug Mientkiewicz game used wristband.

Re: Nice collection of baseball items for sale or trade

I guess I forgot to say the first 2 tiems were team signed Texas Rangers items. But I am sure if you read the names you could of drawn the conclusion.

Added:

Adrian Gonzalez cracked Texas Rangers rookie bat

I'd like some pictures of the Young WBC jersey and an asking price.

Thanks.

Kyle
    www.intheminors.com