Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Shipping a bat from the USA to Japan - Cost help please!

Hi Guys,
    I have a question about international shipping. I was selling a bat on eBay and the buyer is from Japan. I was just wondering how difficult and expensive it is to ship a bat to Japan. I'm trying to come up with a shipping quote, but was just wondering if anyone had any experience shipping a bat to Japan before. Any insight would be greatly appreciated

Thanks,
    Chris

Re: Shipping a bat from the USA to Japan - Cost help please!

Not a bat, but a package....It was crazy expensive and took a long time. However, the package I sent was rather large. I no longer ship overseas due to that transaction.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Pretty easy to do, fill out a customs slip. Most Japanese collectors are willing to pay the priority shipping. Should be between 40-50$, I add on 5$ for overseas shipping due to the fact of a packing box,tape, time involved, and the closest post office is 20 mins away.

Banned

I just shipped a bat to Japan about 2 weeks ago. I sent it Priority Mail International and it cost $48.20.

Thanks for the responses, guys. It definitely eases my mind that it isn't too difficult to do