Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Cincinnati Bengals Pro Shop: Game-Issued/Worn Jerseys Question

Hey guys,

I'm hoping to get some feedback from collectors who have bought jerseys directly from the Cincinnati Bengals Pro Shop.

Right now, there are two jerseys that I am interested in purchasing.

I spoke to two people over the phone at the Pro Shop (one of them was the manager). I'm going to paraphrase what I was told the best I can (so keep in mind, this is not verbatim).

They are selling the jerseys that I am interested in as "Game Issued".

The players have the opportunity to (I believe he said) buy back their jerseys first; so they have first dibs so to speak. They then forward jerseys to the Pro Shop, some Game-Worn and washed and others simply Game-Issued. Because of this, they do not provide a certificate of authenticity and the jerseys are all sold as Game-Issued (I asked and they ring up at the register that way).

Since these jerseys are not available online and because I do not live anywhere near Cincinnati, I have not seen what they look like. Over the phone, they were very helpful in providing me every detail that I asked about: swatch-tags, skill-cuts, MIB tags, jersey customizations, etc.

So while I'm considering making this purchase, I wanted first to ask for the opinion of other collectors who may be more familiar with the Bengals Pro Shop and the jerseys that they sell.

Thanks

Re: Cincinnati Bengals Pro Shop: Game-Issued/Worn Jerseys Question

Yup, and I'd be happy to help a fellow Bengals collector to the extent I can.

plettner@fuse.net