Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 23 of 190 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast

Re: Show Me Your Chicago Bears Stuff.......

'09 Garrett Wolfe Game Worn Home Jersey - Worn 09/03/2009 v. Cleveland & 10/04/09 v. Detroit. This is the jersey Garrett wore when he scored his 1st career rushing TD.

Attached Images Attached Images        

'07 Hunter Hillenmeyer Game Worn Home Jersey - worn 09/23/07 v. Dallas.

I thought this was cool too so I post the pics.

1) First jerseys I have owned that still had tape in them from taping to their pads.

2) The 3 stud Line Backers from the Chicago Bears.

Stellar, Matt.

Great matches, too. That Hilley is just destroyed!

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    .......That Hilley is just destroyed!
    Yeah dude, it ranks right up there with the Briggs and Harris jerseys. Its hard to tell by the pics I posted but 3/4's of the left sleeve was torn off (from the armpit in the front to about the back shoulder blade area). Dozens of small little thread repairs/patches. The hit marks range from silver, to red, to teal which would make me think it was used in the Seattle opener, KC, and the Dallas game.

One thing that is safe to assume with most of the Bears players is that they reuse their jerseys for multiple games. However, going back to your earlier statement, it is hard to find pics or even video footage as some of these guys just never get the media attention.

Unfortunately, I have only found 3-4 pics of Hunter from that Dallas game, and the only one that showed anything is the one that I posted. As for the previous games that season, the same thing applies - there just isn't that many photos available to compare to.

It doesn't matter to me though. Its got the team papers, it stinks to high heaven, and it looks damn good next to all the others......

Damn straight, it does.

I almost forgot.......awesome examples too, Mr. Tyrcha. That Idonije is the shiznit. Congrats, brother!

BTW, are you gonna help carry Matt off the field after he breaks that hip?

Matt.....dude, it happens when people get as old as you are. Nothing to be ashamed of!

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    Damn straight, it does.

I almost forgot.......awesome examples too, Mr. Tyrcha. That Idonije is the shiznit. Congrats, brother!

BTW, are you gonna help carry Matt off the field after he breaks that hip?

Matt.....dude, it happens when people get as old as you are. Nothing to be ashamed of!

Get off it HATER! When you start reading about me in the Scouting Report you are going to owe me a big 'ole wet kiss on my ass.

Unfortunately Scott and I are not in the same league anymore. I would have loved to run a blitz right over the top of him so the only person he would be helping off the field is his quarterback - with a busted leg!

On a serious note, I have to thank Scott for all of this. He invited me to come play for his program up north and knowing I couldn't make the journey he hooked me up with the info I needed here to get on a squad here.

Rick, I'm sorry you are the one that is too old to relive your glory days. I know you put that leather helmet on and run around the back yard like it was just yesterday, but that is no reason to hate on us!

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Rick, I'm sorry you are the one that is too old to relive your glory days. I know you put that leather helmet on and run around the back yard like it was just yesterday, but that is no reason to hate on us!
    OK, so what if I did? It was fun.........'till I broke a hip.

Awesome jerseys fellas! It gives me wood to see this thread at the top of the page. Unfortunately, there just isn't enough Bears stuff out there to keep us on the front page for very long. Too bad we're not Raiders or Rams collectors......talk about "a dime a dozen" and "dirt cheap".
    Holy moly, that stuff is literally everywhere.

Break a hip? Please... I'm a year older than Matt! Also, Matt...hate to break it to ya, but I'm playing DT now. Can't really run me over and kill my QB. I could, however, do you like the punk who went at my knees on Saturday. Wonder how his neck felt the next day.

All in all it's great to hear that you're back playing Matt. Would've been fun having you up by us, but I get the travel issues. Good luck and we'll have to keep track of who ends up with the most sacks.

Oh, and PS...awesome jerseys. LOL!

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

GUU Chicago Bears Collector Guys,

I just stumbled upon this Ebay Auction that recently ended. It is a Chicago Bears Lamp, featuring a fierce Bear wearing a Riddell brand Chicago Bears Helmet. It's sort of funny and simultaneously weirdly cool too. Just wondering, did any of you guys bid/win it?

Here is the link, and a photo:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Chicago-Bears-La...item2ead46c5f6