Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Wilbur Wood gamer

Hello guys, I've had these white sox jerseys for about 25 years. I traded the white double knit Mulliniks a couple years ago. I still have the Nahorodny and Garr. About the Garr: It is autographed on the back numerals with Ralph's name and batting average it black sharpie. I have managed/coached in Independent Baseball for the last 17 years and ran into Ralph as he was scouting for the Braves and had him autograph it while I was coaching in San Angelo, Texas. I also have a pair of the shorts they wore for a game. There is no strip-tagging in the shorts other than the Rawlings tag. They have the inner-tiestring. Others have doubted the authenticity, but, these were given to me personally by a former player with the team who is fairly well known, so, I know 100% these have been gamers. About trading/selling, I'm trying to save these for my retirement fund, as, being in minor league coaching, I create my own pension. I would like to trade for another of larger size, name not important, just looking for a 48 or larger. I know the high-end value of these jerseys, so, if interested, you will have to overwhelm me with an offer. I live near where Bill Nahorodny grew up in Hamtramk, Mich., and know he works for UPS in the Tampa area. I visit that area yearly and I'm trying to track him down to get that autographed also. If interested, please email me at: waelchli29808@yahoo.com I would entertain thoughts of trading/selling, but like I said, great sentimental value and also a hugh showpiece on my jersey rack.

Re: Wilbur Wood gamer

jtnatalierica, Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experience. Email has been sent! Hope to possibly work out a deal and here more.