Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Paying for auction items via PayPal

What address should we use when making payment?

Re: Paying for auction items via PayPal

Quote Originally Posted by grandpahoo View Post
    OK. I give up. What address should we use?

Hello everyone,

If you were a winning bidder, I believe if you log in and go to the GUU Auctions page, you will find a link on the left side of the page entitled "Invoices". If you click on that link you will see a copy of your invoice as well as the payment options on the bottom that include Paypal. If you click on PayPal on the bottom I believe it will direct you to make the payment via that medium.

Please let us know if that answers your question or if you need any more information.

Sincerely,
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Hello everyone,

If you were a winning bidder, I believe if you log in and go to the GUU Auctions page, you will find a link on the left side of the page entitled "Invoices". If you click on that link you will see a copy of your invoice as well as the payment options on the bottom that include Paypal. If you click on PayPal on the bottom I believe it will direct you to make the payment via that medium.

Please let us know if that answers your question or if you need any more information.

Sincerely,
    Chris
    This is what I get when I click on "Invoice": This is a draft invoice. The final invoice will be sent when the details of the item and shipping information has been added.

I should have mentioned that in my earlier email.

Chris, same with me. When I click on invoices, I still am not getting an invoice for either of the two items I won. I too would like to pay via PayPal so please let everyone know the email address we should use for payment once the invoices are actually available. Thank you.

This is what I get when I click on "Invoice": This is a draft invoice. The final invoice will be sent when the details of the item and shipping information has been added.

I should have mentioned that in my earlier email.
    While I have emailed the posters on this thread directly and believe the issue has been resolved for them, I thought I would also note a system software protocol that may create the invoice "draft" situation. In some cases, it appears invoices may be moved to "draft" status due to a change in mailing address. This is done by the system software to confirm the shipping costs do not change dramatically when someone changes their shipping address (for example, if someone changed their shipping address to an international one). If anyone else is incurring this issue please let us know and we will update the invoice status so you can make your payment through the system.

Sincerely,
    Chris

Hi Chris, I'm having the same problem.

thanks,

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by jrd View Post
    Hi Chris, I'm having the same problem.

thanks,

Josh
    Hello Josh,

I just checked and think the issue with your invoice is stemming from a question about your Canadian shipping address. I will email you directly about this shortly to get it resolved.

Sincerely,
    Chris

Chris - Thanks for the help, it worked perfectly this time.

Chris:

Probably a software issue, but I paid several days ago via Paypal and it's still showing as Pending Payment in the Orders screen and is giving me no shipping information.

Please advise me if my items have shipped?

Many thanks,
    Jim
    Always looking for Dodger Game Used Jerseys