Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Re: Props to Juan Iglesias of Iglesias Sports Management

I would love to have his collection of Alex Sanchez jerseys. He is a great guy! He has my dream collection in his room a brewers sanchez jersey and everything sanchez has basically. He also game me an autographed Alex Sanchez game used bat. Mr. Iglesias is a great guy and i am honored to know him. Also that is a sweet Sanchez jersey in the pic.

Between Rob's Cardinal and Cubs display and Juan's room I think we all look like amateurs now!

Awesome room!

David

Banned

I really appreciate all of the posts !!! This game has given me alot and the memorabilia that I have been fortunate to obtain will always give me great memories. I always try to give back as much as possible because I realize that I am really fortunate to have access to some great items. I hope that you guys enjoy this hobby as much as I do.

Please keep my email handy if anyone ever needs anything.

Thanks,
    Juan Iglesias
    GrndSlm@aol.com

Quote Originally Posted by GrndSlm View Post
    I really appreciate all of the posts !!! This game has given me alot and the memorabilia that I have been fortunate to obtain will always give me great memories. I always try to give back as much as possible because I realize that I am really fortunate to have access to some great items. I hope that you guys enjoy this hobby as much as I do.

Please keep my email handy if anyone ever needs anything.

Thanks,
    Juan Iglesias
    GrndSlm@aol.com
    Juan,

I realize I'll never talk you out of the arod GSLM bat, but if you have an nice early arod signed pieces for sale, please let me know. I'm a diehard arod fan and collector.

I retire soon from the Navy with 30 years of service. I can take advantage of and work on the wife to buy me that one nice retirement gift that I've always wanted. Yes, it's true, my wife wears the pants in our family (lol).

Regards, Tony