Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - Kane's ring worn mask from Survivor Series 2000

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Red Machine View Post
    BucksCollector, Phil, Geoff, Chris - Thanks, guys! The mask is very special to me and I am happy to see that it is appreciated by others, as well.

I think that BucksCollector might have meant that he'd like to see more WWE items on the site in general, not in this specific thread, but I'm totally okay with it being posted here. That ring is beautiful - certain to be a centerpiece of any WWE memorabilia collection!
    Hey Frankie,

I think you may be right about Michael wanting to see more WWE items posted on the site in general. However, if we were to start another thread, it certainly wouldn't be complete without it including your mask anyway. I hope you don't mind members posting additional WWF/WWE items here as well. That is, it wouldn't truly be a "show me..." WWE thread without your mask in it.

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - Kane's ring worn mask from Survivor Series 2000

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisCavalier View Post
    Hey Frankie,

I think you may be right about Michael wanting to see more WWE items posted on the site in general. However, if we were to start another thread, it certainly wouldn't be complete without it including your mask anyway. I hope you don't mind members posting additional WWF/WWE items here as well. That is, it wouldn't truly be a "show me..." WWE thread without your mask in it.

-Chris
    Sure, man. If you think it would be most beneficial to the site to include all wrestling memorabilia here, I'm okay with that. Bring it on, guys!

Great mask!
    Cool seeing used pro wrestling stuff.

I know we had a pretty decent sized thread in here with people showing off what they had.
    Not sure anymore. But didn't WWE used to sell quite a bit match used stuff on their site at one time. Even had holograms and COA to go with it. Looked like they knew what they were doing.

Yea I have to agree that is probably the coolest wrestling memorabilia I have everseen. On an unrelated note, Kane aka Glenn Jacobs is apparently a big libertarian and may run for Senator in Tennessee in the GOP primaries. He is a huge Ron Paul supporter.

I met Kane once at an autograph signing at a flea market. Please don't laugh at this polaroid as this was in the late 90's

Quote Originally Posted by GameUsedGR61 View Post
    Please don't laugh at this polaroid as this was in the late 90's
    Have people stopped using Polaroids? Is there some new technology I don't know about?

-Chris
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Banned

Smile Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - Kane's ring worn mask from Survivor Series 2000

Count me in for wanting to see WWE/WWF memorabilia, as well as some of the other old wrestling circuits, too.!

Dave Miedema

Before I post any WWE/WWF stuff.....have you ever seen Kane talk politics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr3_Y-F9LLs

WWE house show won shirts from Daniel Bryan and CM Punk. Caught them both personally when thrown into the crowd:

Have done many signings and pictures with wresters over the past few years with my obsessed son, but here are a few of my favorite pics:

CM Punk family pic:

Screen shot of my son and Rey Mysterio from the WWE website:

Undertaker being explained god knows what by him last year. Great experience

That's an awesome mask and even more awesome story! Thanks for sharing and love seeing WWE/WWF match worn items!
    Cheers,
    Jack

Actively looking for a Brad Lidge Philadelphia Phillies Game Used Cap!
    My Memorabilia Collection