Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: If you don't like seeing collectors wearing gamers, then don't look!

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    That chick has pics of the Brewers' dugout, clubhouse, Ned Yost in his office, etc so someone at the Brewers facility let her take a pic with the bat.
    You can see my entire Clemson Tigers collection here with over 30 items.

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a83...eys/?start=all

SamFinley@charter.net

For the record, as someone who wears a few gamers myself, these people are not representative of my actions.

When you look like a porpoise crammed into a sausage casing, it's time to take them off. That Seneca Wallace chick needs to learn Just Say NO to Spandex.

The Bob Sanders jersey is nasty too, even though he fit into it. He is obviously sweating profusely and drinking alcohol. Ditto the Manny jersey.

Please don't take these as the "norm" for jersey wearers. The dress that looks like a Pistons jersey makes him look like a child playing with Mommies clothing, all that was missing was the makeup.

Don't these people have friends who tell them: "Bob, you look like a sheep's intestine if a sheep ate a game worn jersey." At least the shirts I wear are over (at least) another shirt and are all big or right fitting. Sheesh.

I had no idea Tony Romo was so short
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Email:
    jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

"We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Yeah man, the Brewers pissed me off with that this year at fan fest, they let anyone try on a braun gamer or fielder gamer (all mlb authenticated as well) along with some other game jerseys and get their pics taken in them. They also let people swing game used bats and try on the game used helmets too. I was like wtf, people will prob end up buying that stuff after the event from mlb auctions or something.