Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: A's Fanfest - Frank Thomas, Huston Street, Bobby Crosby, Rich Harden For Sale

Can you connect me with the friend who has the Kingman home Giants flannel with Dobbins COA??? Either post his email or rather give him mine: skyking442@hotmail.com

I want to see if he'd ever be interested in selling it... Thanks - Bob

Re: A's Fanfest - Frank Thomas, Huston Street, Bobby Crosby, Rich Harden For Sale

Bob,

We have both been collecting for over 25 years, and probably have over 1200 jerseys and pieces of equipment between us. And he has never sold a single item.

Ron,

Regarding the Komine, I am working a trade for it right now. And it is pre-sold to a Hawaii-based collector who has purchased pieces from me in the past.

Hi:

I know the feeling, been collecting for same amount of time. Have 7 GU Kingman uniforms, etc. I guess where I am coming from here is getting the message out there to your friend that if he is EVER interested in selling it that he contact me. Whether it is 2007 or 2015. Just keep my email and name around, stay in touch. I do the same witha Mets collector who contacts me annually regarding availability of one of my Kingman Mets jerseys. Never hurts to stay in touch!!

Bob

www.jerseydave.com

Hello, did the Street jersey sale? Please let me know..thanks.

The Street is currently being considered as part of a group purchase. If I do nor hear from the potential buyer by tomorrow afternoon, I will contact you.

Any Dan Johnson stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by hippo916 View Post
    I also have two green alternate Eric Chavezes from prior years @ $700 each.

Randy
    Can I get scans of the Chavezes sent to mrclary1@gmail.com?

Thanks

There were two Johnson alternate, one home, and two road jerseys at $150 each. There was no Cool Base or warm-up jersey. There were several Johnson caps at $20, one helmet at $75, and five bats at $25.

An interesting note: pitcher Joe Blanton spent about an hour in the memorabilia sale room talking to fans and signing anything and everything. He was truly a "regular Joe" and model of humility. But he is also charismatic and possesses a sense of humor. For example, in speaking about pitcher's injuries, Blanton, who carries a little size, said "skinny guys get hurt . . . that's why I look the way I do." Also, we had a $300 road gray Blanton in our hands and asked him whether he would sign it if we bought it, and he said "Don't buy that, I've never pitched in a road gray except in the playoff game and I have that jersey." He made my 11 year-old son a fan of his for life that day.

www.jerseydave.com

Hello, did you ever sell the Huston Street jersey? Please let me know...thanks..

David
    Jerseydave@sbcglobal.net