Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Rare Tom Brady piece

Hey guys just want to say big fan of site. You guys are far and away best site in internet for anything memorabilia related. Been a collector for 35 years recently started getting seriously back into it. I finally have time to collect and got a raise at work which helps fund some more stuff. I was going through my stuff and found a pats play sheet I won after sb 39. I have an email saved where I mention the sheet along with don't laugh a TO sb used jockstrap I won. Back then did research found nothing on it couldn't find any real evidence pointing to brady. Assumed it was jim millers or Charlie Weis sheet with a very faint chance it could be Brady's. Fast forward 12 years later going through my stuff decided to look up to see if any way possible it could be Brady's. That is when I saw the letter he wrote after Denver loss and saw the crazy e that brady writes. went further and found all lettering matches up. So I'm trying to figure out what to do with,brought to jsa on April 8 they told me could be longer than the normal 2-3 weeks to come back to me for such an item. I emailed them last week and said it could be another 2 weeks due to the nature of the item. I've done a ton of research and am 99% sure it's Brady's. all lettering matches up, figured out that Jim miller was holding on to an extra clipboard and black folder. Wristband in pats hall of fame has some of the plays on it. I have more info but won't bore you guys unless you want to know.
    That's where I was wondering if u guys could help out I've done a ton of research but still can't find a pic of brady filling out on sideline. I have 150$ reward for such pic that's all I can afford. Plus would like to know if anybody has ever seen another like this or knows more about it. I really appreciate any advice and what you guys think. Seems like you guys love a good mystery as do I and hopefully would appreciate the piece.

Re: Rare Tom Brady piece

Sorry, to come in guns a blazing. Let me just say how excited I am to be part of this site. I've been following for a while and hope to show some of my collection I've received over the years and hopefully can help with any knowledge I have. Even though it seems like you guys have it pretty under control lol. Times have changed in the last 12 years since I've collected seriously.
    Thanks again,Paul

Welcome to the board. I'm not a football guy, but I would tweet a pic to Brady and ask him. Never know, he might respond.

I tried even tweeted Jim miller who gave me a like but no info. Appreciate it, think he has us blocked.

Know I sound crazy when I tell people what I have like I have 2 heads. Curious if anybody else knows that feeling? Then to tell them I bought with TO jockstrap might as well have 3 heads. Lol

So I was right the super bowl notes were Brady's jsa authenticated. Question for you guys value? I've been collecting 35 years and know I'm bias but there has never been another item like this before from Brady. Plus now I'm 99% certain knowing that it's his that there is blood on right hand side of sheet. I didn't bring this up because again didn't want to sound crazy. Now I guess with jsa proof I'm not crazy. I have pictures of him with a cut on his right wrist which I believed he received sometime in 4th quarter he takes a big hit at 5:48 mark. Where the red stain coincides exactly where wrist would be at filling out the sheet. So again what do you guys think value wise? And talking to Chris nerat who I've seen on these posts for heritage auctions. How do you feel about heritage?
    To think I had this sitting in my basement the last 12 years not knowing crazy.

Anyone know how to get a hold of Ken Goldin his mailbox is full think this might be right up his alley. Talked to other auction company said probably worth 2k. Been doing a lot of research and gonna have to say piece is worth a lot more. I understand it's not a jersey or anything but could be one of Brady's rarest items yet. Thanks for any help.

No idea as to value but truly unique and a piece of modern football history.
    I know it's not the same thing but SCP has been auctioning historic baseball documents from 19th Century for crazy money. Ken Goldin also seems to have a knack for getting extensive press coverage for unique items.
    Thanks for sharing and best of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Briggsd719 View Post
    Anyone know how to get a hold of Ken Goldin his mailbox is full think this might be right up his alley. Talked to other auction company said probably worth 2k. Been doing a lot of research and gonna have to say piece is worth a lot more. I understand it's not a jersey or anything but could be one of Brady's rarest items yet. Thanks for any help.

ken@goldinauctions.com

Awesome thanks for the help guys!!!