Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Getty Images

Re: Getty Images?

Try gettyimages.com

Re: Getty Images?

I know Meigray has a deal in place with getty on photomatching jerseys. Would be cool if other companys dealing in game used stuff worked on photomatching specific items.

jgulinosports Getty Photos

Has anyone had any recent contact with Jay of jgulinosports.com. I received my first order from him about a month ago and everything was fantastic. I have been trying to email him for about 10 days to place another order but have not received a response. Does anyone know the best way to contact him.
    Thanks
    Scott Sawyer

Re: jgulinosports Getty Photos

I sent an email to him yesterday and haven't heard back, in the past he has been very fast to reply back. Maybe he is on vacation?

I got some pics from him about a month ago. They were great. Try to call him. he may be listed.

My dealing with him are A+.Great photo's and service.He must be away.
    jon

I receive a shippment from him 2 weeks ago. I was shorted 5 photos which I paid him up front for. I emailed him a week and a half ago and ask for the photos or for him to refund the $25.00 and have no response as of today.

Roger

Did anyone else receive an email from Jay about a week ago stating that he was selling hundreds of stocked up photos in one shot and a second email stating that he was also selling a couple hundred signed photos also in one shot. I hope he didn't sell everything off and is no longer in business. It was a great deal I have only been able to take advantage of once so far.

My last order was also short 8 photos He agreed to include the photos as part of my next order, which I placed two weeks ago. I hven't received that order yet, despite the fact that I received most of my previous orders in less than one week I'm beginning to get a little worried.

Mike Grueber

I e-mailed him last week regarding some photos and have received no response.