Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Tom Brady Super Bowl jersey stolen??

Well lets go about this a different way; does anyone know if Patriots Super Bowl 51 jerseys were going to be sold, or were going to be up for auction soon thereafter? This is important. The 2015 Mets World Series jerseys were NOT given to the players, and MLB collected them after the Series. Unless they were free to keep their jersey, there could be a motive to have it go missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoboda4 View Post
    Wait a minute. Now I'm reading Brady put the jersey inside his travel bag after he took it off (didn't leave it draped over a chair) and then went about conducting interviews and trophy celebrations. A guy who's celebrating an improbable comeback, the only overtime victory in Super Bowl history, sticking it to Goodell, reaffirming his place in NFL history-and he decides to conduct a quality assurance check in his bag moments later? Something doesn't sound right. Was there a contracted agreement for this jersey by anyone?
    Ok good, someone shares my theory.
    1) he leaves it unguarded in bag even though it's happened before
    2) he makes a point of revealing the theft publically , solidifying his innocence at it going missing

If there was in fact a deal for nfl to sell the jersey , im betting he tucked it away.

TOM BRADY IS NOT GOING TO MAKE HIMSELF TURN INTO RYAN LOCHTE!

I doubt Brady is lying about it being missing

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/wa...ey-was-stolen/

Video of Tom Brady the moment he realizes his jersey is missing.

Oh, it's definitely "missing"; he's not lying about that. If the NFL was letting the players keep the jerseys, then someone other than Brady has it. IF- on the other hand, the jerseys were slated to go up for auction, or sale of some kind, then there's a BETTER chance he quietly gave it to someone to hold for him. Mind you, if it goes up for auction there are people out there who WILL outbid Brady and he stands the chance of never having it but for one day, and it may mean a lot to him. That's why the question of what the NFL was going to do with the jerseys (give it to the players, or sell) is important. It would also take some doing to go into his locker, go into his bag, pull out the jersey, put it where you can walk out it unseen, and have all those people not see any of that. Nothing is impossible in this world however. I just think he has it. These players don't dwell on consequences on matters not football. There are security cameras in the hallway, if not the locker room. So, lets find out who owns the jersey and that will determine if we ever see it again (Theft by non-player it will surface, theft by player-never to be seen again.)

Pretty sure players keep their super bowl jerseys.

Cool story from Boomer Esiason and he name dropped "Dan Goldin" as well

Quote Originally Posted by Samets View Post
    Cool story from Boomer Esiason and he name dropped "Dan Goldin" as well
    He got company name right at least lol

Here is the ESPN episode on stolen jersey I am on

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=18638848

Great articles all w/Ken, and Boomer spoke well of the hobby comparing it to collecting art. There's a new article out telling of the initial steps of the investigation where they have a time frame in which the jersey was taken. There's no surveillance cameras in the locker room but there is in the hallway outside. Whether the camera gives a good vantage point of who goes in and out of the door would be good. But even a camera not covering the door, but showing the hallway, is of value for showing during that time frame for example someone moving like they just discovered plutonium, or carrying something, or holding something under a jacket. You still have to find out if the players were going to keep their jerseys. But with the immediate notification to find it that was not expected, the person may have panicked and the jersey may very well still be there, behind a locker room soda machine, in an adjacent office placed inside a drop ceiling, any place. And that wouldn't be seen on surveillance.

If he knows where it is while law enforcement is looking for it, I'm pretty sure he is obstructing justice.

To switch up the topic: Is provenance of this jersey now in question, as the chain of custody is messed up? I read where Strahan believes his Super Bowl jersey was stolen and swapped for an imposter! I would think Bradys jersey could be photo matched though.