Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Ryan Bruan autographed ROMLB GAI coa

Quote Originally Posted by freddiefreeman5 View Post
    Come on..........copy and past, it's not that hard.

I don't think you can do it because it's not there.
    I have already copy and pasted the link for the thread. SCN is set up for only members to be able to view the threads. $15 for a yearly subscription shouldn't break the bank. I mean it would also help you out in the future if you weren't sure about an autograph.

Banned

You can stand by your opinion all you want.

You still are a liar.

Pretty easy to copy and post the first page of the thread you keep talking about and post it here. You can also post a pic of the ball. right click save as
    Its not my credibitily that is on the line here. You stated someting as fact so prove it. Paste it, I dare you.

You do a lot of talking out of your butt.

I have deleted multiple threads that include personal attacks from this thread. Regardless of the feelings about the authenticity of the baseball being offered for sale, perrsonal attacks will not be tolerated. Any additional posts including personal attacks will be deleted and the member will be suspended.

You are not going to be able to see it unless you join. I have said that 3 times now and you continue to think it can be posted and seen without joining. The thread I have linked in an earlier post shows your baseball. If you do not want to become a member that is fine, but please do not call me a liar being you don't want to spend the $15 to see your baseball. Sure I could do a copy my screen paste it in paint then save it as a picutre for you and email it to anyone who wants to see the baseball from this thread called fake by some other members on SCN. Anyone who wants to see the printscreen view of it I will do it. Send me an email:

baller0109@hotmail.com

Banned

Thanks to a friend the email from griffey24fan shows a thread that was started YESTERDAY on SCN.
    The picture is MY PICTURE THAT IS POSTED HERE.

So the magic thread he keeps talking about wasn't even started until 2 whole days after this ball was sold.

pathetic
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

And look how easy I posted that.

Thanks for posting it for me, I couldn't quite figure it out.

As far as it being posted yesterday is irrelevant, because it did not get any OK (real) votes from anyone. I will bump it to the top to see if I can get a few more opinions regarding your Braun baseball.

Banned

It's not mine anymore and as far as I am concerned you are what I said you were.
    I am just glad everyone else can now see you for what you are.

I don't see how he lied at all??

But I guess it's the wrong thing to do in helping out other collectors telling them the item ain't good. I know I'd want to be told but I guess you'd rather not and believe that it's real. So when you go and sell it, your passing off a fake item to the next guy.

Quote Originally Posted by R.Mansfield View Post
    [SIZE=3]Okay, so lets be clear, two anonymous brand new members, who are not revealing their names or e-mail address’s, are stating the auto on this ball is fake.
    It doesn't matter who the people are. Just because they don't have Senior Member by their name doesn't mean they are "brand new members." Or, more importantly than that, are brand new collectors. I do know that Dylan has an extensive autograph collection, and I also know that GAI has sold many fakes. It would be great to know more about why the autograph is not legit, for those of us who don't have expertise on Braun items. I've never been a Braun collector but welcome the opportunity to be educated on this thread.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408