Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: Winning An Item From American Memorabilia?

Personally, I would never do business with these crooks.

Anyone that still does, just condones their low-life business morals and practices.

If you are new to this site, just do a search on these people.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sammy View Post
    Personally, I would never do business with these crooks.

Anyone that still does, just condones their low-life business morals and practices.

If you are new to this site, just do a search on these people.
    Yeah I agree. I do not even look at their auctions similar to Coaches Corner, that is why I knew nothing about the authorized dealer thing. It is annoying how some people give our hobby such a bad name yet they never seem to go away. I mean you consign to an auction house you deserve to get paid promptly without their cosignors they would be out of business.

I bought two items from them, and both arrived safe and sound - no worries. One of them was a game used Utley bat that I think I got a good deal on. It was authenticated by Taube a few months ago.

There may be some good deals in their auctions based on reputation. I would not worry about receiving the item however.
    looking for Phillies GU bats

I love AM. I'm a Pittsburgher, and so is Victor, so there's always great Pittsburgh memorabilia on there. Like any site, you have to do your homework on items. You guys know this. I've bought many items and they arrive right away. I bought something from Grey Flannel, which seems to think they are the top dog, and it didn't arrive with the paperwork/letter of opinion. When I contacted them, they sent me a blank piece of letterhead, wrinkled, with some of the words, including "opinion" spelled wrong. Would you want that? Terrible.

Banned

I don't think people have much of a problem with AMI's shipping.

What ALOT of people have a problem with is the basic fact Victor and Kieta are low life, scamming thieves who steal the money that is due consignors.

AMI empties their bank accounts and plays shell games to prevent these consignors from getting any of the money Victor and Keita have stolen.