Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: The mighty Chargers fall to the team of the decade

Quote Originally Posted by 34swtns View Post
    BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    I forgot all about this boast.... I mean "post". Hey, how'd all that work out for ya'?!
    Right.
    NOT.....TOO.....GOOD.

On the upside, it looks like the Poots might have a real good shot at it again this year, that is, if the humilliating cheating scandal doesn't suck 'em down with it, and Brady stays healthy. If he goes down, they are D...O...N...E.
    Whatever. All I know is it's just not wise to make big bad boastful predictions right out in public.......it always seems to end up biting you right on the aaaaaaaaass!!
    Did you see that statement game last night my friend???That was a goddamn blowout of what many people thought was the best team in football.
    Jon
    Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Quote Originally Posted by jon_8_us View Post
    Did you see that statement game last night my friend???That was a goddamn blowout of what many people thought was the best team in football.
    Jon
    D*mn right! Kraft gave BB the game ball...good move..

14 more to Go

Quote Originally Posted by jboosted92 View Post
    D*mn right! Kraft gave BB the game ball...good move..

14 more to Go
    Not just the game ball but a contract extension through 2013!!!!People will hate on us my friend just keep it calm and cool and watch our Pats roll through everyones else's team.
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    The Chargers did beat themselves and gave the patriots an opportunity to hang around. It was a pathetic showing, and Marty Schottenheimer should be fired.

Ultimately it's his fault that his team was unfocused for a playoff game- (dropped passes, dumb penalties which kept new england drives alive and forced the sd to kick off from their own 15.

Even if you disagree that the above is the coach's fault- then it all comes down to marty challenging a 2nd half play which was nowhere close to a gray area. It was a wasted time out, one the team could have used on the last drive to get the fg under 50 yards.

Yes, the patriots deserved to win this game, but the chargers gave it away

LT deserves better.

Eric
    Am I the only one that picket up on this? Schottenheimer got fired last year, Norv Turner is your coach now.

Quote Originally Posted by tilley72 View Post
    Am I the only one that picket up on this? Schottenheimer got fired last year, Norv Turner is your coach now.
    This statement was made last year. This is a re-freshed post.

You Pats fans are real pieces. A lot to say about game balls and contract extensions, but crickets and tumbleweeds about cheating. Jon_8_us...you just jinxed your team for the second straight year. Didn't you learn your lesson?

Quote Originally Posted by both-teams-played-hard View Post
    This statement was made last year. This is a re-freshed post.

You Pats fans are real pieces. A lot to say about game balls and contract extensions, but crickets and tumbleweeds about cheating. Jon_8_us...you just jinxed your team for the second straight year. Didn't you learn your lesson?
    A fan is a fan.Jinx come on.Thats childs crap.Do you not root for your teams?And as for the cheating...i support my team and it's coach.I can tell you that the stomp job last night was legit.We'll go from there.
    Jon

Were there even any Pats fans (outside of Boston) prior to 2002? Really.

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    Were there even any Pats fans (outside of Boston) prior to 2002? Really.
    Are you for real?Lets for arguments sake say that this is an honest question.Yes Otis there have always been Patriots fans THROUGHOUT New England.Come on...
    Jon

Are you for real?Lets for arguments sake say that this is an honest question.Yes Otis there have always been Patriots fans THROUGHOUT New England.Come on...
    I guess I should have said "outside of the area". Obviously there will be local fans for any team, but there can't be as many people living in MA as there are people on internet message boards claiming they're always been Pats fans. No way.

Must be like all those folks who became Bulls fans when MJ started collecting rings.

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    I guess I should have said "outside of the area". Obviously there will be local fans for any team, but there can't be as many people living in MA as there are people on internet message boards claiming they're always been Pats fans. No way.

Must be like all those folks who became Bulls fans when MJ started collecting rings.

*yawn*
    Seeing as my family has been season ticket holders for 20+ years i wouldn't know anything about that.Your anti Boston responses to everything i have to say always create a big *YAWN* for me as well.Take a hike i'm sick of your crap.Any insightful meaningful discussion to be had hear or can we just close this thread?
    Jon