Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Game Worn Baseball and Hockey Jerseys and Baseballs FOR SALE

Hello. I need to come up with some funds for another purchase so I am offering these items FOR SALE only.

2007 NY Yankees Home Set #1 Doug Mientkiewicz Jersey #11. Jersey was worn by Mientkiewicz from opening day until May. Has the Cory Lidle armband. Jersey has BOTH MLB and STEINER Holograms and paperwork. Jersey shows tremendous wear throughout and Mientkiewicz even used some different colored white thread to sew the top button together to the opening for the button. I have pics of the jersey which are at the bottom of the posting. $699 Shipped.

2001 Detroit Tigers Road Set #1 Phil Garner Jersey #33. Jersey was worn by Tigers Manager Phil Garner. Jersey shows minor wear (as most managers gamers do) which includes some puckering in the numbers and a button on the front which is broken/melted? Jersey has set tagging as well. What makes this jersye so RARE is that it is a two-patched game worn jersey consisting of the MLB Charter Member Team Patch and the Detroit City Centennial Patch. $399 Shipped.

2002-2003 Michigan State Spartans Home Jersey #45 Jim Duffy. Jersey was worn by Duffy for the 2002 and 2003 seasons. Light wear consisting of slight discoloration and some staining in the neck area. MSU team tagging bar code in the inside hem area. $150 Shipped.

2002/03 Muskegon Fury Road Jersey #20 (RETIRED JERSEY #) Scott "Farmer" Feasby. Great wear throughout. $299 Shipped.

1998/99 UHL All Star Jersey #20 Kevin Kerr. Worn while Kerr was with the Quad City Mallards and the All Star Game was played in QC that year as well. Has team LOA and some wear consisting of puck/stick marks. $399 Shipped.

2003/04 Adirondack IceHawks Home Jersey #91 Hugo Belanger. Autographed on back # by Hugo (only way team sold them that season). Purchased directly from team and has team LOA signed by the late Marc Potvin. Has some wear consisting of puck/stick marks and some minor paint transfer. $299 Shipped.

2005/06 Flint Generals Home Jersey #25 Terry Marchant. Purchased directly from team and has team LOA. Great wear on this jersey consisting of many puck/stick marks, rips and tears, and paint transfer. Jersey has Captains "C" as well as sponsor patches and UHL 15 year anniversary patch and also hockey fights cancer patch. I have several 8x10 of Marchant wearing jersey and also a team issued hockey card as well. $299 Shipped.

2007 Game Used Gary Sheffield Batting Gloves. Autographed by Sheffield and worn this season while with the Detroit Tigers. Gloves show wear (discoloration) in palm/finger areas and the velcro strap was broken off on the right glove by Sheffield. Has Elite Hologram and LOA and also has the SHEFF AUTHENTICATED hologram on the actual gloves. $99 Shipped.

AUTOGRAPHED BASEBALLS
    *All autographed baseballs from the Tigers come with either the stores LOA where the autograph session was held or a Grey Flannel LOA where they were purchased from in their Florida location. The other (3) baseballs were purchased by me from a collector's wife when the fellow collector passed away. He obtained the autographs from shows he attended. I would like to sell the entire lot if possible for $499 Shipped

Justin Verlander Autographed Baseball with "#35 and NO HITTER 06/12/07" inscription. DC Sports Store LOA.

Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez Autographed Baseball. Grey Flannel LOA.

Magglio Ordonez Autographed Baseball w#30. Grey Flannel LOA.

Carlos Guillen Autographed Baseball. Store LOA.

Jim Leyland Autographed Baseball. Store LOA.

Joel Zumaya Autographed Baseball w/#54. Grey Flannel LOA.

Andrew Miller Autographed Baseball w/#50. Store LOA and Photograph.

Placido Polanco Autographed Baseball w/#14 and ALCS MVP inscription. Store LOA.

Edwar Ramirez Autographed Baseball w/#11 (Yankees). Obtained at a game this season by me.

Johnny Vandermeer Autographed Baseball w/1938. Obtained from deceased fellow collector.

Eddie Matthews Autographed Baseball w/#41. Obtained from deceased fellow collector.

Fergie Jenkins Autographed Baseball w/#31 and HOF 91 inscription. Obtained from deceased fellow collector.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Re: Game Worn Baseball and Hockey Jerseys and Baseballs FOR SALE

More pics.

Some more pics.

And yet more pics.

Sorry....My Email Info Is cjduffield@cablespeed.com. Thanks!!

That's a Beauty Tigers Garner, and even more rarer since the Detroit Tigers have Shut Down their Game Worn/Authentics program,........ i would be interested if i did not have mine already. Nice Jersey's, Great Descriptions, this is the best Post For Sale i have ever seen on this Forum. Good Success with your items For Sale.

regards,
    larry.bourget@sympatico.ca

Mientkiewicz Jersey and Garner Jersey........SOLD....Thanks to buyers!

Quote Originally Posted by larry bourget View Post
    That's a Beauty Tigers Garner, and even more rarer since the Detroit Tigers have Shut Down their Game Worn/Authentics program,........ i would be interested if i did not have mine already. Nice Jersey's, Great Descriptions, this is the best Post For Sale i have ever seen on this Forum. Good Success with your items For Sale.

regards,
    Larry:
    What happened? Is this temporary, or permanent? Bad news!
    Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com

Thumbs up Re: Game Worn Baseball and Hockey Jerseys and Baseballs FOR SALE

Quote Originally Posted by bigtime59 View Post
    Larry:
    What happened? Is this temporary, or permanent? Bad news!
    Mark
    bigtime39@aol.com
    The last you will see for a long while are what's currently offered on the Tigers Auction site, thru No Vault of Steve's, the Rug has been pulled.

Steve Graus was...and is one of the top notch merchandising managers around......I am really gonna miss him and hopefully things work out for him and the Tigers bring him back.....this hobby needs more merchandising managers out there like him that care about the hobby and the collectors.
    "All suspects are guilty until proven innocent in the court of law":D

cjduffield@cablespeed.com