Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Photomatch Help Please

ok, here's a pic. Its dark but I think you can see.

See this portion of the M and how the top corner is - its to the left of the blue pinstripe. That I think is the key. Your top corner overlaps the blue strips.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

and here's this one again to compare.

Because of the angle the picture was taken it is hard to tell if Vin.Dep. has an exact match either.

IMO it is a definite that Lastings jersey is not the jersey in the photo supplied for the match. I agree, the way the "M" sits on the blue pinstripe is the kicker.

Sorry Lastings, I know how it goes all too well. Think you got it, and then you don't. Keep looking! Something will turn up. This is what makes it that much more fun to collect.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Because of the angle the picture was taken it is hard to tell if Vin.Dep. has an exact match either.

IMO it is a definite that Lastings jersey is not the jersey in the photo supplied for the match. I agree, the way the "M" sits on the blue pinstripe is the kicker.

Sorry Lastings, I know how it goes all too well. Think you got it, and then you don't. Keep looking! Something will turn up. This is what makes it that much more fun to collect.
    I am looking more at the 2 bumps under the "T" on the orange. Jim, does your have that?
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by allstarsplus View Post
    I am looking more at the 2 bumps under the "T" on the orange. Jim, does your have that?
    Sorry, that was on the jersey trying to be photomatched and I don't see that on the blown up photo.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Sorry, that was on the jersey trying to be photomatched and I don't see that on the blown up photo.
    Jim-There is a slight pull in the bottom orange stitching below the center of the "E". Try that too.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Jim - I squared the areas of location to piping and circled 2 imperfections you can photomatch too.

Name:  milledge_JIM.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  155.6 KB
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quick, get Andy his morning Joe!

My M matches up and the white bump to the left of the second 4 matches as well (loose thread).

My jersey has more wear though, lots of loose threads across the 4's. I can attribute the wear to these -

Look at all the dirt on the left 4, that's where I have alot of loose threads. They must have become loose when he slid.

Also, Milledge went up on the wall which would also help explain the number of loose threads that I have.

I'll try to post better pics of my jersey...

My jersey:
    Attached Images Attached Images