Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Canadian Football League

Haven't seen a cfl topic in a while.. Anyone here ever see and Tiger Cats or Argos QB game jerseys around?

Argos: Flutie, Andre Ware, Erich Crouch, Jay Barker, Tracy Ham, Michael Bishop, Damon Allen, etc..

Here are my Eric Crouch helmet and Doug Flute jersey. I collect Heisman trophy winners. Neither is for sale. These are the only 2 CFL items I have.

Roger
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by Sincityson View Post
    Haven't seen a cfl topic in a while.. Anyone here ever see and Tiger Cats or Argos QB game jerseys around?

Argos: Flutie, Andre Ware, Erich Crouch, Jay Barker, Tracy Ham, Michael Bishop, Damon Allen, etc..
    Check with Glory Days Sports. They sent me a list awhile back and they had a number of CFL jerseys for sale. Tiger Cats and Argos included. Send me your e-mail and I'll forward you the list they sent me if your interested.

Thanks, contact me here: supersonicswin@yahoo.com , were there any other CFL teams on the list?

Quote Originally Posted by Sincityson View Post
    Thanks, contact me here: supersonicswin@yahoo.com , were there any other CFL teams on the list?
    Meant to say, were there any other US cfl teams on the list?

No U.S. CFL team that I remember. I have the list on my computer at work so I will forward tomorrow morning.

Dewey, would you please forward that list to me also? bcouture@cfl.rr.com . Thanks!

Banned

Hey Guys. I saw this post and I thought I'd ask if the jersey in the below scan may possibly be a vintage CFL jersey? It's made by Spanjian and it's a nice old durene jersey with sewn on numbers and plenty of team repairs.

I put the Cardinals jacket above the jersey to show the true color of the jersey.

Jim flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    Hey Guys. I saw this post and I thought I'd ask if the jersey in the below scan may possibly be a vintage CFL jersey? It's made by Spanjian and it's a nice old durene jersey with sewn on numbers and plenty of team repairs.

I put the Cardinals jacket above the jersey to show the true color of the jersey.

Jim flaa1a@comcast.net
    Not sure, but if happens to be, it can only be from the BC Lions.. The best option would be to contact the CFL HOF, one of the curators or researchers should be able to identify it: http://www.cfhof.ca/index.php?module=page&id=11

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    No U.S. CFL team that I remember. I have the list on my computer at work so I will forward tomorrow morning.
    Thanks for the list.. Some great names on there! Would you happen to roughly how many jerseys remain? I'd suspect a bunch have been sold since it's from '06..