Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned

Re: Fake Steiner Cert, Junk on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by gucollector View Post
    I sent the seller an email calling him out, he responded with two ridiculous emails and then pulled the auction. I am sure we will see it again soon.

His response: "though authentic, not ready for sale, thanks for the heads up, you pathetic broke and ignorant moron. I don't understand the Phil Hughes reference though."
    Wow got to love Ebay it shows you how valuable feedback really is. 529 people left him positive feedback nobody left negative. Yeah he will have to get around the hologram issue somehow it will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

Quote Originally Posted by legaleagle92481 View Post
    Wow got to love Ebay it shows you how valuable feedback really is. 529 people left him positive feedback nobody left negative. Yeah he will have to get around the hologram issue somehow it will be interesting to see what he comes up with.

No worries...he is going to send it to TSA to be authenticated and they'll apply their hologram over it.

Quote Originally Posted by gucollector View Post
    The MLB hologram on that dual signed junk ball is BB349671, he was kind enough to list that info on his credit card style Steiner cert. When you look it up in the MLB data base, you can see what the item originally was before he doctored with it.

GAME USED BALL
    Session Name: PHIL HUGHES SIGNING
    Session Date: April 29, 2007
    Autographer: PHIL HUGHES
    Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
    hmmm a sticker over another sticker? the weird things is like you said he shared too much info to make the new label look legit if this is the case. also, the sticker on the baseball doesn't look tampered. weird too.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Banned

Did you guys know that there are STEINER employees on here as FORUM MEMBER?

Just making a point!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yankees.stub View Post
    Did you guys know that there are STEINER employees on here as FORUM MEMBER?

Just making a point!

I was kidding with you. They should pay you for how much you promote their signings on here. I mean what does the 86 reunion show have to do with the question about the 2008 team?

Banned

I was kidding with you. They should pay you for how much you promote their signings on here. I mean what does the 86 reunion show have to do with the question about the 2008 team?

Giants = Giants?

no?

Banned

I wondered where you had gotten that from in your first post. That is pretty dumb if you are going to go to all that trouble with fake COAs and creating sigs why put something that can be easily verified? Who spending almost 2 grand would not look it up before bidding? I just found it interesting that there was a post trying to defend it as possibly legit. I just wonder why the auction ended, hopefully he did not sell this prize off Ebay.

Who are you saying wrote a post defending it as real? In both of mine(if you go back and read) clearly states the Obama graph as being" the fake one" and "I'm not saying it's real" is clearly written in my other post. Who defended it as real ? I just said the fake Obama auto DID bear slight similarities to the fake one. In the first post of the thread it is stated that the Obama looks nothing like a real one. Not true at all. Who was defending it as real ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TDKID View Post
    Who are you saying wrote a post defending it as real? In both of mine(if you go back and read) clearly states the Obama graph as being" the fake one" and "I'm not saying it's real" is clearly written in my other post. Who defended it as real ? I just said the fake Obama auto DID bear slight similarities to the fake one. In the first post of the thread it is stated that the Obama looks nothing like a real one. Not true at all. Who was defending it as real ?
    correction: The fake Obama autograph did bear slight similarities to the REAL one.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by TDKID View Post
    correction: The fake Obama autograph did bear slight similarities to the REAL one.

Even if the FAKE one looks similiar to the REAL one, the FAKE certificate will make everything FAKE!

Look like a duck, quack like a duck, waddle like like duck ... but the picture is a chicken .... IT IS NOT A DUCK!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yankees.stub View Post
    Giants = Giants?

no?
    Lol. Ok if your going to that ask all the players who 13 was on the 2008 team and let us know the results.