Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Got negtive feedback from item showing "too much" game use!

Did he not see pictures of the item before he bid on it??

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    I was expecting the game used item to be a jersey. The front of the pants look pretty clean. Is the back filthy? Maybe he was looking to assemble a cheap costume to wear in a softball game or for Halloween and the size of the pants were a perfect fit. You should have included a picture of the back of the pants to protect your interest but the buyer is a fool for bidding on a GU item and then giving you negative feedback for too much game use.

Quote Originally Posted by jake33 View Post
    Too bad I didn't see this listing. I would have given you $31 and positive feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Gris View Post
    I was expecting the game used item to be a jersey. The front of the pants look pretty clean. Is the back filthy? Maybe he was looking to assemble a cheap costume to wear in a softball game or for Halloween and the size of the pants were a perfect fit. You should have included a picture of the back of the pants to protect your interest but the buyer is a fool for bidding on a GU item and then giving you negative feedback for too much game use.
    I highly disagree with you. Why is he a fool? Game used stuff is NO DIFFERENT than anything else not brand new. If it shows more use than shown he has every right to be upset.

Not every person has the same intention with items. There is no requirement that one must display game used stuff etc. You are giving a huge bias opinion.

Just out of curiosity, why do you change your eBay user name so much? Witness protection?
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

I'm not saying a negative is warranted here by any means, but IMHO your write-up is sorta feeble. No pic of the back, no description about the use in any way. Perhaps taking a minute to add a couple sentences would go far.

Ken

Quote Originally Posted by johnsontravis@ymail.com View Post
    I highly disagree with you. Why is he a fool? Game used stuff is NO DIFFERENT than anything else not brand new. If it shows more use than shown he has every right to be upset.

Not every person has the same intention with items. There is no requirement that one must display game used stuff etc. You are giving a huge bias opinion.
    "Fool" was a strong word but someone bidding on a pair of "game used" pants without a picture of the other 50% of the item is setting themselves up for disappointment. Would you bid on game used pants which you hoped were in pristine condition without following up with the seller for more pictures and/or information? If I did not I would consider myself foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Gris View Post
    "Fool" was a strong word but someone bidding on a pair of "game used" pants without a picture of the other 50% of the item is setting themselves up for disappointment. Would you bid on game used pants which you hoped were in pristine condition without following up with the seller for more pictures and/or information? If I did not I would consider myself foolish.
    I guess as a seller on EBay I assume everyone is an idiot and post pictures showing every side of an item to protect myself from a situation like this.

Did you not like that Even Longoria jersey much? Didn't you just buy that a week ago...unloading that less than a week after getting it jeez...