Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

$5 g/u Braves caps are back

FYI, just stopped by the clubhouse store at CNN Center and picked up half a dozen gamers (Kyle Davies, Bob Wickman, Wilson Betemit, Ken Ray, Horatio Ramirez, Roger McDowell) for $5 each. All show fantastic use. They also have a nice Chipper, Hudson, Andruw, Franceour, Smoltz and a couple Renteria's, although they're $100. The McDowell still had some sort of pitch count sheet from a game last September tucked inside. Some of the other hats are $10 but I'm not sure why that is. Players still available include Scott Thorman (looks brand new), Pete Orr, Langerhans, Tony Pena Jr., Matt Diaz, Todd Pratt, etc.
    -Jason
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Re: $5 g/u Braves caps are back

That is cool the Braves have a store they sell all those items. Wish all the teams did! So what did the Chipper look like? good use?

It is cool, although they're totally hit or miss as far as quality, i.e., good wear, decent names, and as far as prices go. They're selling broken Pete Orr bats and half of a Matt Diaz bat for $150 each, a couple Smoltz shirts for $1500 I think and lineups cards in the $100-$150 range...then the hats for $5 and warmups for $50. The Chipper looked great. Size 7 1/4 I believe. It looked like he used it for more than a few games. Plus the handwritten "10" under the brim appeared similar to the ones written on the knobs of his bats. Likewise, the "25" on the Andruw Jones hat looks exactly like the 25 he adds to autographs.
    "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Did you purchase any? If so I'd be interested in the Kyle Davies.

Stupid me ....I was actually thinking about skipping school today for my birthday and to go to Atlanta and to the Clubhouse Store but then decided to just go to school......my mind is really dumb sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by hiramman View Post
    Did you purchase any? If so I'd be interested in the Kyle Davies.
    I did buy the Davies and the other ones I mentioned. At this point I think I'm probably going to hang on to them for a bit.

Jason, would you mind e-mailing me at kulynychfamily@verizon.net? I'd like to ask you a question about the Braves items.

Thanks,
    Abe

Jason,

Please email me at hiramman@bellsouth.net

Got a question about the caps.

Jimmie

Hey, Jimmie and Abe,
    Feel free to email me at jctaylor101@yahoo.com. I'm at the beach right now and most likely won't be on the computer again until Monday. I'll contact you then.
    Thanks,
    Jason

Yeh im not from Atlanta but if anyone goes to that store and picks me up the Langerhans and todd pratt hats for 10 each ill give the money... or what you want for them. dannysubach@yahoo.com