Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: Is this jersey a pro cut or team game issued?

And isn't that Reebok Steelers tag in the last link from before BBR was even in the NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by otismalibu View Post
    And isn't that Reebok Steelers tag in the last link from before BBR was even in the NFL?
    I don't know much about team tags. seeing this is the same seller who sold the other Ben game issued 08-50 and that this 42 looks to have the same nameplate material and font as the Getty Image, I assume this jersey is also fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Just a word of advice that I learned the hard way. If you have a GU Jersey that is important to you, you should always try to attend a private signing or some format where you will get the best possible signature with good authenticity.

I once had a Jersey that I haphazardly stuck in a players face to be signed and it became a mess. The player scribbled his name and the signature could never be authenticated.

If you have a "Keeper", you should always take your time and do it right. It also gives you the opportunity for the player to personalize the Jersey for you....Such as "2011 Superbowl MVP" etc.

Unless your buddy is planning on having Lunch with Rothlesburger, I would tell him not to go out of his way to have it signed.
    I'm not sure if Ben holds any signings and if so it will probably be after the Super Bowl when the hype dies down. If my friend is able to get this signed I'll include the used Super Bowl ticket as proof of authentication.

Hi salmon when you get the jersey back could you post some photos of the sleeves and Reebok logo? I just want to see how that looks. Thank you.

Hi salmon, do you have any updates on whether you were able to get the jersey signed and if you are still selling it? After some additonal research and speaking with those very knowlegable about Steelers game items, I strongly believe your jersey is not a team prepared game issued rather a blank pro cut that was customized into a Roethlisberger jersey with similar specifications to his gamers. Contact me so we can discuss this further.

Is the jersey still for sale?

Hello Salmon, if this jersey is still for sale, can you let me know?
    Thank you

Re: Is the jersey still for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by pghkid View Post
    Hello Salmon, if this jersey is still for sale, can you let me know?
    Thank you
    sold.

Thank you for the update and if you come across any others, please PM or email me at krzan24@aol.com.