Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kevin Jones Rookie Jersey

I just purchased a game worn Kevin Jones jersey from NFL auctions and the listing said that the jersey was from the 2006 season. When I got the jersey today the tag says 04-46. Do you guys think that NFL auctions made a mistake in its listing and that I got a rookie jersey? I asked them questions about the jersey before I bid on it and they said that they didn't know what game it was used in. I don't know how to post my pics of the jersey but here is the NFL auction link for the jersey.

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...aunbr=78886649

Re: Kevin Jones Rookie Jersey

You might be able to figure this out pretty easily....with that stain above the number, and it being a white jersey....you might be able to photomatch that.

i would try images of the game between detroit and the vikings on nov. 21, 2004 since it also has the purple on the back of right hand sholder!

Here is some pics from the 11/21/04 game against the Vikings.Looks like a match to me.It would help if you could post better pics then the one on NFL auctions:
    Attached Images Attached Images    

here's the back too..

This pic(from the same game)shows purple on the right shoulder.I can't find a picture of him from the back but the picture of the jersey you have has the purple on the right shoulder.

I can send someone better pictures of the jersey if they would be able to post them for me. So I guess that means that since the tag says 04-46 it should be a rookie jersey. Anyways, I'll send some pics to whoever is willing to post them (I have no idea how). Thanks guys....

Post Re: Kevin Jones Rookie Jersey

Hi,

I have to say that even though I'm really only a bat guy that jersey is pretty sweet! For some reason I've always thought Kevin Jones was going to be a big deal in Detroit...great jersey!

Of course you're going to notify the NFL that the description was wrong and that they should send you a correct 2006 jersey...right? lol Yeah I wouldn't either!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tim Byington
    Hall of Fame Bats
    tim@hofbats.com

Jon_8_us@yahoo.com

send them to me and i'll post them.Take a bunch.
    jon

I know alot of nfl teams use jerseys from past seasons... if i remember correctly not every jersey from the ravens auction had the 06 in the neck. i won the woodly jersey "2006" from the lions, so when i get it i will post what the neck says.