Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Re: Show off your Pittsburgh Pirates items!

Shockingly, I will be going for the Matty Diaz. I am hoping with his trade, no one will want it. If I win it and someone wants to trade for a normal gray, white or black LMK.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Anyone on here got the bid that is up for the Hurdle heritage jersey? I have other options for a Pirates #13 jersey so if someone on here is going for it, I can go with about 6 other options if need be.

Quote Originally Posted by MLB~NUT View Post
    Yeah, I agree on the second batch, I got my bid on the Ludwick, and McCutchen Jersey's..

Todd Vernon

toddman26@sbcglobal.net

I actually had/have the high bid currently on the Cutch jersey. Doubt it will last, but one can dream. I have another player in mind as is, just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Have to admit, I ALMOST went for a lesser player and resisted n the first batch. Now I am glad I waited. I like the selection much better this time around. Still, Hanrahan is a quality pickup. Did you get it for the $300 minimum?

Yes, plus $12 shipping.....I do like the jersey.....it's just that I have been dyin' to get access to a Cutch one

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    Shockingly, I will be going for the Matty Diaz. I am hoping with his trade, no one will want it. If I win it and someone wants to trade for a normal gray, white or black LMK.
    Yes, that is quite shocking......almost as shocking as the Braves wanting him back....

Quote Originally Posted by hrvatwill View Post
    Yes, that is quite shocking......almost as shocking as the Braves wanting him back....

LOL ! Now, now...I am glad ATL fans are happy to have him back, but more happy he is OUT of Pittsburgh. I will say no more.

Well, knew it would not last long. Day 3 and I have been outbid on the 'Cutch jersey. I see this one going for around $700...

Quote Originally Posted by Shipp_96 View Post
    Well, knew it would not last long. Day 3 and I have been outbid on the 'Cutch jersey. I see this one going for around $700...
    You hit the nail right on the head Shipp_96 and I have to admit I did something very impulsive tonight. Watching the Pirates game and seeing A-Mac hit two dingers got me all fired up about the jersey and so I went online and keep submitting bids until I became the high bidder. Timing is everything, and on any other night this year, I most likely don't go for the jersey. I may need to check myself into a Game Used Anonymous clinic somewhere and detox for awhile. Very uncharacteristic for me to be so impulsive.

Shipp, I got the Ryan Ludwick Game-Used German Heritage Day Jersey for the opening bid of 150.00. Lets see how FAST or SLOW I recieve it, the CUTCH went for $680.00! ...
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by hrvatwill View Post
    You hit the nail right on the head Shipp_96 and I have to admit I did something very impulsive tonight. Watching the Pirates game and seeing A-Mac hit two dingers got me all fired up about the jersey and so I went online and keep submitting bids until I became the high bidder. Timing is everything, and on any other night this year, I most likely don't go for the jersey. I may need to check myself into a Game Used Anonymous clinic somewhere and detox for awhile. Very uncharacteristic for me to be so impulsive.
    AWESOME that I was "right on the money" LOL. But even more awesome you won it! You HAVE to post the pictures whenever you get it . Good for you!