Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pink Bats are UP!!!!

The Mother's day bats are up for auction! A couple of sweet Joc Pederson bats in there! I'm eyeballing those!!!

Re: Pink Bats are UP!!!!

What garbage selection this year. Only a couple really nice bats and a boat load of cleats. Where does all the extra stuff end up? I am pretty sure every player wore the pink undershirt...yet only a few make it to auction? Only a few bat weights and I am pretty sure every team had one. No pink necklaces(did they wear those this year?). There is like one or two pink sleeves. I understand some players keep things...but really? This is all MLB has?

Horrible selection all across the board.

I got a Mother's Day base, with the pink ribbons. And it turned out to be Felix Hernandez' 2,000th strikeout!

Cards have just one bat up, an Adams that was used by Reynolds. I kinda actually want the Kozma pink Sam Bat he used for 1 ab. Kozma's kind of a running joke in my house when referring to an error in judgement. "I pulled a Kozma and forgot the milk, sorry"

They have a ton of items up from my favorite player, mike mckenry!!

None of the Padres or Diamondbacks pink bats are up
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Any one know why MLB only kept a small handful of items??? More guys getting sentimental and wanting to keep their items or give them to their moms maybe??? My Twins only have 5 items up and almost every guy wore pink items during the game.....especially my boy Herrmann, yet none of his items made it to auction.

I am getting one of Kolten's bat from this year from my local connection. If anyone that goes to the Twins games can find me a Kurt Suzuki pink bat, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Rick

zukfan.hawaii@gmail.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by HawaiiSportsNut View Post
    I am getting one of Kolten's bat from this year from my local connection. If anyone that goes to the Twins games can find me a Kurt Suzuki pink bat, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Rick

zukfan.hawaii@gmail.com

Rick,
    From what I'm hearing the Twins only had what is going to auction and the players were free to do with whatever they wanted with their items. So they may end up at the in stadium store but who knows.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sioux4Ever View Post
    Rick,
    From what I'm hearing the Twins only had what is going to auction and the players were free to do with whatever they wanted with their items. So they may end up at the in stadium store but who knows.......
    Hopefully I will see it for sale somewhere. This is the first year that I saw Kurt Using a pink bat. I need one for my collection, I don't care if it is used or issued.

Thanks,
    Rick
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]