Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Banned

Re: Fake Steiner Cert, Junk on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by TDKID View Post
    correction: The fake Obama autograph did bear slight similarities to the REAL one.

Even if the FAKE one looks similiar to the REAL one, the FAKE certificate will make everything FAKE!

Look like a duck, quack like a duck, waddle like like duck ... but the picture is a chicken .... IT IS NOT A DUCK!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by yankees.stub View Post
    Even if the FAKE one looks similiar to the REAL one, the FAKE certificate will make everything FAKE!

Look like a duck, quack like a duck, waddle like like duck ... but the picture is a chicken .... IT IS NOT A DUCK!

In the second post on this thread the signatures are called "ridiculous." Well The Obama is not. It looks like a real one. I never said it was real. Never defended it, or anything else. i merely said it wasn't a bad forgery. I KNOW IT"S FAKE !

Banned

<<Do you work for Steiner? You promote Steiner shows and signings alot in your posts. i.e. Sabathia, Longoria, now this. If you do it is only fair to let us all know.>>

I like Steiner stuff and the company. There are alot of area that they can improve upon but it will take time for them to clear out kinks and so forth.

Steiner authenticated stuffs do have a higher value also but I am not about to break the bank for some of their stuff - which is why I like the shows they put together.

Most of the athletes they have in the public signings - there is NO chance for me to get the autograph without any headache. So whenever they have a show, I am looking forward to see those athletes to have my GAME USED item signs - which is in storage 360 days out of the year!

And NO, I dont work for Steiner - bashing them too much in my earlier post - with fairness of course.

If they hire authenticators to authenticate FAN CAUGHT HR - I will work for tickets (so I dont have to pay for my own). Wouldnt that be a great job - go to the stadium and hang out by HR area, watch the game, and if a HR happened - go and do your job .... which should not be much - gather personal infos, take notes and slap a hologram on it! By the end of the day, put those infos in a database without the person real infos and let them make a quick buck$ out of it!

Wow, now that is some hard work!