Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: A-Fraud- juice head?!?!

Not surprised! Was just a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.3000 View Post
    Not surprising at all.

His stuff won't drop in value. By now, too many just don't care that much about who did and who does steroids.

He'll still wind up the greatest player ever...without an asterisk.
    Greatest player ever? Why is that? Because he has so many intangibles? He is a great base runner? He is a great third baseman? He is one of the clutchest players of his time? Um no, no, no, and no again. A-Rod is a stat stuffer who will undoubtedly break the HR record and go into the Hall depending on how big this steroid use blows up. But I just cannot reason that a guy who continually comes up small at the plate in nearly every clutch at bat is the greatest ever. Especially when he is mediocre in all other phases. Personally he isn't even in my top 25 and it isn't that I dislike the guy because I don't.

Its just a witch hunt, another way for our government to waste our tax dollars. Its just a game, how about some health care reform? Maybe spend some of our tax dollars on something that will help out millions. Not wasting money taking Bonds to grand jury. It is just a GAME!!! Who cares what these millionaires do with their body. Where is Arnold Schwarzeneger in all this? He is the one who is in elected office right now, take him to congress.

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    The thing is, the feds won't be able to use the evidence to charge him because they were only to get the info for those associated with BALCO. Now that they have A-rod's evidence he can't be incriminated since that evidence probably won't be able to be used in court anymore.
    So A-rod may still come out the winner on this one.

How may he come out a "winner"? There is now evidence that he used- even if it can't be used in court, isn't this just another hit on his reputation???? I don't see anything positive(except his drug tests) coming out of this situation for him.
    k

Don't you guys find it funny that they are not giving out their source for this report or the people that confirmed it. Like i said i want to know the other 103 names on the list. Again i bet this was just made up by SI just like half of their storys so they could get more people to read their website. It also comes from two writers that we have never heard of.

Also you guys are forgetting that if he did fail the drug test it was before he was a yankee.

Hell, I'd call it a win if I avoided jail time. I am not saying A-rod is right in this matter. All I'm saying is that if the situation was handled properly, A-rod could have been fully implicated where as now he may get away with things minus his reputation being soiled. That is, if all of this is true.

BB

Banned

The steroid issue just keeps on haunting Major League Baseball. I found it interesting that throughout this whole steroid issue, the Commissioner of Baseball had "performance" clauses in his contract.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net

I feel sorry for Tony.

Now, even if finds out his A-Rod homer bat is legit......it probably just lost most of it's appeal.

This all needs to end.

We all need to start a website asking for the removal of Bud Selig.

Anyone want to start that petition? He was "awarded" a three-year renewal as Commish until 2012. I say he needs to go now. He not only let things run amuck, he started it right after the '94 strike, and accelerated the collapse of integrity in the game with dismal leadership as his "reign of corruption" went forward.

I'm serious.....Bud Selig needs to go. He makes me sick. I can't stand looking at the $17,500,000.00 GEEK any longer. Let's start a petition to have him removed as commishioner of MLB.

Any thoughts? I'm willing to start up the site.

suicide_squeeze,
    I'll join in, only if you guys try getting me the job after we kick him out. The first things on my list would be getting rid of Barry Bonds stats. Then work on better drug tests. After those two are fixed i would work on getting rid of some of the bad teams in baseball like the Red Sox.

Quote Originally Posted by Rboitano View Post
    Its just a witch hunt, another way for our government to waste our tax dollars. Its just a game, how about some health care reform? Maybe spend some of our tax dollars on something that will help out millions. Not wasting money taking Bonds to grand jury. It is just a GAME!!! Who cares what these millionaires do with their body. Where is Arnold Schwarzeneger in all this? He is the one who is in elected office right now, take him to congress.
    Ahhh-nold is busy raising our taxes here in California, after promising for his WHOLE Political career that he would never do that.

He is obviously suffering from a delayed case of roid-rage.