Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: OT: The Most Obscene thing I have ever seen at a Sporting Event

Quote Originally Posted by mariner_gamers View Post
    Huge guy with 6 inches of exposed crack sitting on the Kingdome leftfield bleachers. 6th inning or so dude cuts a monster beer fart, I mean it rattled the entire length of bleacher he was on. Women were running, children crying and I was high-fiving dude through my watery eyes and gagging. He cleared a good 40-50 people and angered thousands more.
    LMAO!! I may be 51, but I enjoy fart stories and jokes as if I were 9! (Singlehandedly created a few, as well).

Dave M.
    Chicago area

It is fairly common for football players, particularly linemen, to urinate on themselves during a NFL game.

Once the active players have entered the playing field after pregame warm-ups, they are not allowed to leave the field, except for injury, until halftime and at the end of the game. This is to prevent a player from doing anything to his uniform or hands and forearms that would be illegal after they have been inspected by the game official in charge of making sure that all active players are properly suited up for the game. Examples of illegal changes would be the use of stick-um on a jersey, sleeves or socks and making a hand pad or forearm pad into an armcast.

Quarterbacks will have a center wear a towel even on a sunny day, not because the qb's hands are sweaty, but because the center has answered nature's call in the middle of a game!

I have pictures of former kicker Al Del Greco surrounded by equipment personnel who are holding up towels to shield Al as he sat on the bench at old Municipal Stadium and peed into a cup when he was a member of the Oilers in 1994. Al is looking right at me and smiling as he takes care of business against the Browns.

Ask most former NFL lineman and they will have several tales of their teammates and/or themselves relieving themselves during a game.

So the next time you see a lineman with what appears to be "sweat stains" on their pants, they may just had to go!

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    Similar to Nathan's story, A Monday Night Football game during the Howard Cosell era had the old Houston Oilers hosting the Raiders at the Astrodome, and the Oilers were getting trounced. The ABC camera zeroed in on a fan in the upper reaches of the dome sitting by himself, and, upon being aware of the camera's visual recording of him, proceeded to flip the bird at the camera.

Without missing a beat, Dandy Don Meredith proudly proclaimed that "at least one Oilers fan still thinks his team is #1".

Dave M.
    Chicago area

I remember that, and it's certainly an all-time t.v. sports classic.

From Mark Schlereth's Wikipedia entry:

Mark Schlereth's nickname is "Stink." He discussed the genesis of this nickname on ESPN Radio's Mike and Mike in the Morning on November 2, 2006. Schlereth said his nickname originated his first season with the Broncos in 1995. He told a story about his sister working in an Eskimo town in Alaska, where people cut the heads off of fish and consider the head a delicacy; these heads are known as Stinkheads. Schlereth was called "Stinkhead" that season, later shortened to "Stink." Schlereth also revealed on this same Mike and Mike appearance that due to the lack of restroom facilities on the sideline, he would often urinate in his game pants (originally saying that was the reason for the "Stink" nickname, although he was joking).

I forgot to add that the player I saw did not have anyone around him holding towels or anything. He went solo and just had his back turned to me and went behind a bench.

Banned

It's 1985, and I'm at the Cubs game with a female friend (before I met my wife). I had partial season tickets right behind the Cubs mound in their bullpen, and we were seated in the midst of a game when Lary Sorenson got up to start warming up. He threw a few pitches without anything unusual, and then, on the next delivery, he went into his leg kick and proceeded to rip out a loud fart. My date was grossed out; I laughed my ass off.

Dave M.
    Chicago area