Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 126 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Paul.....no way man.....you aired out the Gore??? The odor on that baby was something special!!
    i dont care what my girlfriend says, the minute i get that antrel rolle 9/11 jersey, no matter how stinky it is, its stays inside so i can bask in its greatness

Another great GU addition to the 2010 International Series Game collection, played in London, vs. the Broncos.

Hard hitting safety Dashon Goldson with nice game use from NFL Auctions. Enjoying the Honolulu sunset!!!

The 49ers have not really let loose with the 9-11 GU items yet thru NFL Auctions. I am looking to add at least one quality GU 49er 9-11 item.

The Ted Ginn would have been great but got a little too rich for me as I still have one significant purchase brewing and paying over 1K for Ginn was a bit much. I really had to think long and hard over it though as he did have BOTH a punt and kickoff return for a TD that game! If it ever pops up for sale I am sure I would scoop it up though.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ALL 1994 49er GU items. Offering a gift card of up to 500$ (besides the usual finders fee) to the first person who sells me a 1994 49er gamer. Depending on the player, jersey use, presence of team letter etc., the gift card would be the sellers choice and will range from 150-500$!! If someone has a 1994 49er gamer lying around and wants to make some $$$ for the shirt AND get a gift card for the holidays then SELL IT TO ME!

Aloha
    Paul

garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Just picked up a great item for my Notre Dame alumni collection from of my favorite players. Chris Zorich game used 1993 white road jersey. I was able to photomatch the jersey to a game against the Chiefs in which he had a sack.

That's one helluva photomatch. Not to mention an amazing photo of Chris and Carl Simpson.

Hey all got these in today. Got them from a guy who knew what game he got them from but didn't know they player. Well did a little research and pretty sure i know who it is.

This is my 2nd pair of Game used gloves.
    I have been able to photomatch these as well. I'm 99% sure they were worn by Jeff Zgonina.
    these gloves HAVE TONS of use.

Here is the pic i think they are from. He seems to tape his hads like crazy sometimes and you can see how puffed up they are.
    http://www.life.com/sports-pictures/...-chicago-bears

What do you guys think.

Congrats on that Zorich man. I was right behind you trying to nab it. Just so you know, I have that jersey's home '93 counterpart. If you EVER need to move it, I've got a home for it.

CBCollector.com
    Collecting
    Chicago Bears game used/worn memorabilia.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers late 70s helmet. It has a 79 recon sticker and #83 on Dymo tape inside. This is one of my grail NFL helmets and was thrilled to pick it up.

Shawn Kennedy
    Gopherjerseys.com
    GridironHeroes.net
    gridironheroes22@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Great helmet hope to get one oneday myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gridiron Heroes View Post
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers late 70s helmet. It has a 79 recon sticker and #83 on Dymo tape inside. This is one of my grail NFL helmets and was thrilled to pick it up.

Shawn Kennedy
    Gopherjerseys.com
    GridironHeroes.net
    gridironheroes22@yahoo.com
    Good lord, that is one rare helmet. Nice find!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Anthony Nunez
    Historian, USFL Houston Gamblers
    www.Houston-Gamblers.com

Picked up a few Seahawks Julian Peterson jerseys on their 30% off cyber Monday sale. Both show great one-game use as he wore a new jersey every game. The one must be from opening game against Bills as it has a lot of blue and red marks in the shoulder numbers.

Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org