Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Finally Got One of My Grail Items - Percival Jersey/Pants

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphinsuperbowl55 View Post
    Rob congrats on a Grail pickup. It's always cool when you come across one. The best part is the search, and opening up that box when it comes in the mail. Its a beautiful jersey. The number font is so cool. Congrats again mate.

-Micky
    Thanks Micky. I agree, waiting for the box is like Christmas!! I can't wait for it to arrive!

Take care,
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

My first "Stadium Used" item - a Troy Percival Canvas that was displayed at Tropicana Field. I recieved an email from a guy who owned this and wanted to send it to me for free since I collected Troy Percival - an awesome gesture. So, here it is!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    My first "Stadium Used" item - a Troy Percival Canvas that was displayed at Tropicana Field. I recieved an email from a guy who owned this and wanted to send it to me for free since I collected Troy Percival - an awesome gesture. So, here it is!!
    very cool. how did he know about you? through your website or through here?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Quote Originally Posted by joelsabi View Post
    very cool. how did he know about you? through your website or through here?
    Hi Joel,

I first touched base with him when he had a Percy GU Rays jersey on eBay (I did send him the link to my wesite).I was interested and planned on bidding. I heard from Jake Jahimak regarding the jersey. Jake has scored me a few great pieces for my collection even though he was a big Percy fan. He indicated he was interested in picking up a Percival
    jersey so I didn't bid. Jake did win (turned out to be an awesome jersey at a steal of a price).

The seller indicated he had a stadium canvas that he would've interested in moving. I told him that it sounded cool but couldn't pick it up. He told me it was gratis because he wanted it to go to a true Percival fan. A very cool thing to do. So a few weeks later, it arrived and I'm thrilled!

BTW, sorry for the sideways photo. It previewed vertically.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

That is awesome! Congrats on the sweet pick-up!
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by chakes89 View Post
    That is awesome! Congrats on the sweet pick-up!
    Thanks. Now I have to have it stretched and mounted. Anyone know if Aaron Bros does this?
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Quote Originally Posted by Rob L View Post
    Thanks. Now I have to have it stretched and mounted. Anyone know if Aaron Bros does this?
    LOL. 5 minutes after posting this, I checked eBay and Jake had the Rays jersey for sale. Another Rays jersey is on the way!!
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Rob, as a player collector reading this thread is what we all wish would happen in our collections. It seemed like over the last 3 years like clockwork rare and awesome jerseys joined your collection. Color me jealous and congrats.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    Rob, as a player collector reading this thread is what we all wish would happen in our collections. It seemed like over the last 3 years like clockwork rare and awesome jerseys joined your collection. Color me jealous and congrats.
    Thanks. It's been a nice ride. This is the latest that I again, picked up from Jake - a home 2008 Rays Troy Percival jersey.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Congrats again Rob! As a fellow player collector, I have branched out to other local kids to ease the hunt. Still alot of work and the chase is what makes it so much more fun.