Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Padres Fan Fest Feb. 13

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    Anyone see any Leblanc stuff? Still looking for a jersey.
    i have his game used white jersey
    email me marchrisyr@gmail.com
    lmk
    thanks

i went to frairfest yesterday and i went around 1030am and i know about season tix holder going at 9am.
    so i didnt expect to find anything but i did found three throwback game used padres helmets. they are in the bottom pile along of the all game used navy blue helmets from 90s. the inside of the throwback helmets has blue color so people didnt bother to check the outside of the helmets as its brown

i got chase headley, chris burke and jody gerut throwback helmets.
    i did do some research and the padres worn throwback uniforms on april 25th 2009 so its only game they worn throwback uniforms???

i also picked up game used blue helmet by Scott Hairston

for the jerseys i picked up two mark prior jerseys and he never did made to 2008 season but he did play for padres during spring training and did he ever played during regular season in 2008 ??

i also got two game used jerseys by Baek and one white used jersey by blanco

my children had fun at frairfest and rest of the afternoon we spent time on the lawn and watching little kids playing baseball behind the stadium

marcus

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by scootmagroot View Post
    I had one in my box and decided not to grab it. they had a bunch. if youre still interested, i already sent out an email to the person in charge about some other stuff. I can see if she will still sell one.
    I'd appreciate it. Been trying to get one for a while now.

txs

Bill

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    I'd appreciate it. Been trying to get one for a while now.

txs

Bill
    they had a bunch, so as soon as I hear back from her, I will find out and let you know. any type in particular? blue, sand, white, cool base? camo?

Banned

they had a bunch, so as soon as I hear back from her, I will find out and let you know. any type in particular? blue, sand, white, cool base? camo?

Would like to get a Camo or Blue from '08 and Sand from '09.

Banned

Almost forgot or a Blue from '09.

Quote Originally Posted by mchmaj View Post
    i went to frairfest yesterday and i went around 1030am and i know about season tix holder going at 9am.
    so i didnt expect to find anything but i did found three throwback game used padres helmets. they are in the bottom pile along of the all game used navy blue helmets from 90s. the inside of the throwback helmets has blue color so people didnt bother to check the outside of the helmets as its brown

i got chase headley, chris burke and jody gerut throwback helmets.
    i did do some research and the padres worn throwback uniforms on april 25th 2009 so its only game they worn throwback uniforms???

i also picked up game used blue helmet by Scott Hairston

for the jerseys i picked up two mark prior jerseys and he never did made to 2008 season but he did play for padres during spring training and did he ever played during regular season in 2008 ??

i also got two game used jerseys by Baek and one white used jersey by blanco

my children had fun at frairfest and rest of the afternoon we spent time on the lawn and watching little kids playing baseball behind the stadium

marcus
    Hi Marcus (MCHMAJ) ... got a question about those throwback helmets...would you pls. drop me an email? uneek@usermail.com...thanks much... Dominic

Banned

In 2008 his number was 58.

I have been looking for a Camo Jersey player doesnt matter all that much. How much did the jerseys run at the fest?

it would have been a lot easier if people had said something to me before going. i dont know if i will be able to get anything now...though i am going to try.

as far as pricing...how much are you guys willing to pay for them? send me an email so we can keep it off here

Scooter2403@yahoo.com