Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 87 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

My bad, I see that the two close ups where of the same jersey, top and bottom of the "8" I thought they were a comparison zoom in. Looks legit now that I realized that.

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Where is the photo match? I see a style match, but nothing that shows this to be a photo match.
    There is no exact match to a certain tear or something along those lines. But the photo match is the fact that he told me it has been the only glove he has used for the past six years.

Coco Crisp 2007 Red Sox left handed helmet. MLB authenticated to the '07 World Series and photo matched to games all throughout the entire season. The game picture was from an April game vs the Yankees- so this helmet most definately saw a full season of use! This helmet is pounded! Although his playing time was limited in the WS, I'm going to try to find some video of him wearing this helmet. He pinch ran in the clinching game 4, and I gotta find out if he was wearing his lefty helmet while on the base paths!

Mike Wallace Game Used Away Steelers Jersey from 10-23-11 vs. Arizona in which he caught a Steeler's record 95-yard TD pass.

Lucas Duda game used bat from 2011 photomatched to his 50th career hit, which was his 1st homerun of 2011 and his 5th career homerun! Pics are below! Enjoy!

Attachment 59918

Attachment 59919

Sorry to show the match better I made the pic smaller:
    Attachment 59920 Attachment 59921

Quote Originally Posted by cruwet View Post
    Coco Crisp 2007 Red Sox left handed helmet. MLB authenticated to the '07 World Series and photo matched to games all throughout the entire season. The game picture was from an April game vs the Yankees- so this helmet most definately saw a full season of use! This helmet is pounded! Although his playing time was limited in the WS, I'm going to try to find some video of him wearing this helmet. He pinch ran in the clinching game 4, and I gotta find out if he was wearing his lefty helmet while on the base paths!
    Cole,

Sweet pick-up and photo match! I think I still have the 2007 W.S. DVD set, let me know if you need help with a screen shot.

Best Regards,
    Bobby

Thanks Bobby! I actually will have the DVD set w/all the games coming in the mail any day now. I don't think they issued this set in HD, but hopefully it will be clear enough to make out many marks on this helmet.

Brian, nice match. Also... nice skates!

Thanks! The bat pictured in the auction was actually a different bat so I was happy to get this bat. However I don't like the deadwood on it.

And the skates are my girlfriends! It's funny how we can forget about the background visuals in our pictures. Good eyes man!