Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

LAKERS PARADISE .....Wow must see !!!!!!!

I do not if already posted.....INCREDIBLE
    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/or...P_D_BLOCK.nba/

Re: LAKERS PARADISE .....Wow must see !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LEGEND33 View Post
    I do not if already posted.....INCREDIBLE
    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/or...P_D_BLOCK.nba/
    They had shown a brief overview of the collection at halftime of one of the recent Lakers games, but I had not seen this more extensive video. Thanks for posting it.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportscentury View Post
    They had shown a brief overview of the collection at halftime of one of the recent Lakers games, but I had not seen this more extensive video. Thanks for posting it.
    Amazing Laker collection. One day I hope David Kohler sells it all to Gary Cypres so that it can be shown to the public at the Los Angeles Sports Museum. Until then, this is the best glimpe into the collection I have seen yet. LA Eyewitness News did a little segment on him too awhile back.

I wonder where his holy grail, the rookie Jerry West jersey, is now if it even exists?
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Wow! As a long time Laker fan, I can really appreciate this collection. Actually takes me down memory lane. Simply put, an incredible collection.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Wow, I'd pay for a tour of that room.

The pic of Barry and MJ is amazing.
    Ryan

NFL game used collector

For the people that don't know David Kohler is the founder and one of the principal owners of Sports Cards Plus or better known now as SCP Auctions.

Hopefully David will get his Grail item. Amazing collection. He should look at the Steinmetz display case presentation which displays items so nice. I did like that huge plexiglass case David had.

I think the combination of recessed wall cases with photos and artwork on the wall and then those giant plexiglass cubes in the middle of the room will give it a much cleaner look although my guess is David would then have to double the size of the room.

So coool! I am already daydreaming of my home museum!

Legend33, you should copy that link in that thread about Cool Rooms as that certainly fits there.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Wow that is incredible. Thanks for showing the video

I know David's collection, in addition he bought and sold the bat that Babe Ruth hit his first home run in Yankee stadium.

But, wait my friends, a small part of my collection will be auctioned in this April's Greyflannelyauction.com. Very unique items. Kobe's throw-back "short-shorts" worn only one time (actually only a half a game) against the Celtics, Robert Horry's gu NBA's Finals uniform with Chamberlain band, Kobe's gu dual signed Nikes, Karl Malone gu Lakers uniform, James Worth gu sneakers (1983-85) from the Showtime era, Kobe's 1999 Xmas warm-ups which started the whole Xmas thing and white (alternative jersey) uniforms the Lakers wear at Sunday's home game, and so on so forth.

I mentioned it here before, no one seems interested. Too bad, I guess you guys don't like the Lakers......