Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 129 of 218 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Yea, and they were not priced bad. The Stampeders sold them direct for $125 which was very reasonable. It is also funny that i got the Peko from NFL for about 1/5 of what JO wants. Only paid about $275 where JO wants $1250 and was still asking over 700 during their sale.
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Happy New Year and lets hope 2012 is as good as 2011 in regards to the addition of quality GU 49er items!

1994 Steve Wallace non-throwback worn vs the Raiders and Eagles. Has nice use with a # of repairs. Flag tag of ES dates this shirt from 1992.

1991 Jim Harbaugh home Bears gamer with good use, numerous repairs and a photo-match.

2006 Donte Stallworth Eagles gamer purchased from MeiGrey during the 50% off sale. Although he has never quite lived up to his potential and has had his share of problems, I have always liked him. For the price I could not pass it up as a a "team issued" jersey is about the same price.

Always buying 49ers gamers an ANY 1994 49er GU item. Paying a finders fee! Paying absolutely the best price for your GU 49ers items!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images           

A quick note-if you examine the image of Wallace, on the bench with Sapolu, note that Sapolu's 75th patch is sewn on upside down ! The image is from a preseason game and it is the only image I could find with the patch sewn on in such a fashion.

The patch was subsequently removed and resown in the correct position for the season opener vs the Raiders. His jersey from the Raiders game was sold on ebay a few years ago and if anyone has it, I would pay handsomely for it.

Always buying 49ers gamers and paying a juicy finders fee!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Bump!
    I posted this in the Dolphins stuff thread, but thought I would get more reads on this as well! A few weeks ago I posted my pink BCA glove worn by Marlon Moore and wanted to share more of the story!

I was able to get an autographed photo for my Marlon Moore glove display. I mailed it to him at Fins headquarters and got it back on Christmas eve! Looking forward to finding a nice way to display it. I had to post about how much this glove actually means to the 2011 NFL season. The glove was worn on Oct. 24 against the Denver Broncos(Tebow's first career start). Well the significance of this glove is that Marlon Moore was the one got his hands on the onside kick(wearing the glove) and dropped it, which in turn, Denver recovered and allowed Tebow to drive down the field. Had Moore recovered the onside kick, Tebow Mania may have never happened!

Name:  Moore.jpg
Views: 1009
Size:  188.9 KB

Does ANYONE collect NFL GU anymore?

The playoffs are here and 49ers-Saints is tomorrow morning (for us here in Hawaii)!!!!

A few good luck posts in hopes of a 49er victory!!!!

Michael Crabtree and Braylon Edwards 2011 9-11 gamers. The Crabtree shirt was also worn in 2010 and carried over whereas the BE has 2011 year tag in the collar.

The 2010 and 2011 49er jerseys are a different color of red. I dont know if it is from use but the 2011 shirts are more of a darker red.

Parts of 2010 49er Offense.

Tim Harris SB 29 worn throwback with nice use

Derrick Loville playoff and SB 29 throwback also with nice use/repairs

Richard Dent 1994 divisional round worn throwback vs Bears. He re-injured his knee in this game and did not play in the NFC Championship or the SB thus the 75th patch was removed by the team for use on another jersey.

Always buying 49ers gamers, ALL 1994 49er GU items and always paying a finders fee.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

I do but haven't bought anything this year. I am pretty jealous of your 9/11 jerseys as i wanted a Jets one but never got one b/c my money was tied up in another purchase that ended up being refunded anyway.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post

The playoffs are here and 49ers-Saints is tomorrow morning (for us here in Hawaii)!!!!

A few good luck posts in hopes of a 49er victory!!!!

Michael Crabtree and Braylon Edwards 2011 9-11 gamers. The Crabtree shirt was also worn in 2010 and carried over whereas the BE has 2011 year tag in the collar.

The 2010 and 2011 49er jerseys are a different color of red. I dont know if it is from use but the 2011 shirts are more of a darker red.

Parts of 2010 49er Offense.

Tim Harris SB 29 worn throwback with nice use

Derrick Loville playoff and SB 29 throwback also with nice use/repairs

Richard Dent 1994 divisional round worn throwback vs Bears. He re-injured his knee in this game and did not play in the NFC Championship or the SB thus the 75th patch was removed by the team for use on another jersey.

Always buying 49ers gamers, ALL 1994 49er GU items and always paying a finders fee.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Nice stuff as always. Alot of us I am sure still do. I collect too much NFL stuff.

Paul-

I'm always amazed at your incoming supply of Niners jerseys.
    Now, if I could be half as lucky with '96 Packers...

Quote Originally Posted by happyyoungster View Post
    Paul-

I'm always amazed at your incoming supply of Niners jerseys.
    Now, if I could be half as lucky with '96 Packers...
    Nick it is not easy to continually come up with new acquisitions.

The more 1994 shirts I acquire the less there are for sale although I think there are still a fair number of them out there. It is getting people to sell them that is challenging. There are many collections that have one or two 49er shirts that the owners want to keep, just to have an example in their collection. The same is true for the vintage stuff. I know a number of collectors who have a large collection but only have one shirt I want. This typically happens with collectors who specialize in certain areas-like QBs or WR etc.

Dont forget that the 49ers sold game used jerseys since the mid 1980s to 1995 via various individuals or companies. Bronco Hinek sold quite a few jerseys as did Dick Dobbins and MOS sold shirts from 1992-1995.

I think that this is why 49ers GU jerseys are so plentiful, if you know where to look. I only recollect the Packers selling GU in the mid 90s and last year. I remember Grey Flannel had quite a few shirts in their auctions in the late 90s. I can check my GF catalog file to see what was sold if you are interested.

I also lived in SF from the late 80s to 1998 and started collecting GU jerseys in the early 90s which allowed me to meet quite a few collectors that have sold me a # of items over the years.

The SF Giants winning the WS in 2010 really helped my collection!!! A number of collectors sold me quite a few pieces as they wanted to buy Giants WS items and needed $$$. I added at least 10, if not more, GU shirts after the WS.

Also Packers shirts, like 49ers shirts, are tough to pry out of their owners hands. It takes time, perseverance, a good network of collectors and most importantly $$$$ to expand the collection. I am sure things will come your way as long as you keep at it.

Shoot me an email if you want any additional info on what Packers gamers GF sold in their past auctions.

Always buying 49ers gamers and paying a finders fee for all quality gamers.
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by solarlottry View Post
    I would like to, but the lack of funds for collecting doesnt allow me to add too many items to my collection. I collect Giants and a few good jerseys pop up here and there on Ebay, thats about what in my budget. The Giants website used to have some good sales, maybe now that they cut ties with JO, they will once again??
    Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    donnie23fan at yahoo.com