Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 172 of 218 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2171

Re: Show Me your NFL stuff

Just got this Dez Bryant jersey from the October 28th game against the Giants. Won it from NFL Auctions.

just by curiosity, how long does it take to receive your jersey from nfl auctions? I won a jersey last week, and never purchased from them before. they wont respond to my emails. Great dez btw!!

Won my jersey on the 15th, they shipped it on the 16th and I had it by the 22nd.

Quote Originally Posted by respo View Post
    just by curiosity, how long does it take to receive your jersey from nfl auctions? I won a jersey last week, and never purchased from them before. they wont respond to my emails. Great dez btw!!
    it usually shipped out the day after i won it and i would have it the next day but for reason they have been slow with shipping recently.

A trio of the critical pieces that put the 49ers in the SB this season:

Aldon Smith 2012 home gamer vs the Bills
    Randy Moss 2012 home gamer vs the Bills
    Navarro Bowman 2012 home gamer vs the Bills

Dashon Goldson 2011 uniform (jersey, pants and game used towel). Jersey has multiple repairs including a shoulder number repair and the pants have the socks sewn directly onto them.

Hopefully a few more 2012 gamers will be coming my way shortly....

Also looking for ANY/ALL 1994 49er game worn jerseys and almost any vintage 49er gamer. Always buying 49er gamers with team letters. Email me if you are even entertaining the idea of selling anything.

Paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for info that leads to a sale. The highest finders fees will be paid for info leading to the purchase of any Steve Young gamers-USFL or 49er, Dwight Clark, Fred Dean and any 1994 49er game worn jersey.

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com
    Attached Images Attached Images           

Paul, absolutely beautiful 2012 SF gamers. I am in awe of your collection. I wonder how they are displayed in your home? Are these on mannequins or hung up or how do you enjoy them? I built shelves in a 2nd floor bedroom that has a nice side area for my helmets and have one mannequin (all my bride will allow though I am lobbying hard for a 2nd one) and have my NFL game worn jerseys now on hangers and have three or four up. I rotate the jerseys and the wife is ok with this.

Thanks, Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate...(and we FINALLY won a b'ball game against the Tar Heels last night though we tried to have an "epic" collapse...we were leading with 13 minutes to play by 28 and UNC cut it to 5....the arena was packed and just a great atmosphere)

Just picked up my first Jets MSU Alumni jerseys
    Jehuu Caulcrick Game Issued

Eric Smith Game Worn Titans Throwback

www.photobucket.com/msugameworn
    Jason Perlman
    jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Picked up my first Nike NFL jersey from the 2012 season.

Leonard Hankerson's game worn throwback redskins jersey vs. Carolina on 11/4/2012 (3 catches, 49 yards). Shows mostly paint transfers on the numbers, slight grass markings, and white stretch marks of the fabric. Absolute beautiful jersey and doesn't even compare in terms of fabric and look to the reebok jerseys.

Gorgeous Hankerson throwback Redskins jersey "Masp3392." i really like the words "Team, Effort, Tradition" embroidered in the collar.

Now you need his helmet to go with the jersey!

Nice addition to your collection!

Tom

Go Pack! NC State 1981 graduate

Banned

Well, not technically NFL stuff - Ernie Warlick spikes (Buffalo Bills 1962-65) and alumni cap. Both came from his estate auction.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images