Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Please Note That I Am Not Selling Any Of My Items...

Good morning.

I would just like to start off by saying that I am very flattered by all of the compliments and attention that the latest items that I have acquired for my personal collection have brought. Although I have received several emails from other GUU members asking if I am interested in selling these items AND buying certain other items, I understand the forum rules about not advertising on the site (it is rule #4 in our forum rules) and that I have no interest in selling any of these items that I have recently posted or items posted by me in the past. These items were bought by me solely for my own personal collection and enjoyment. These very items were posted on this forum only to showcase them and share with other fellow members who maybe would appreciate them.

Thank you so much for your understanding...

Re: Please Note That I Am Not Selling Any Of My Items...

You may want to put your future items in the monthly pick ups so there isn't any confusion.

I'm just curious. Is a follow up post like this standard procedure after you post a series of high end jerseys from your collection? I am not familiar with all of the forum rules. Just wondering......

Visualconceptsnj you have offered to buy people's jerseys they are posting to "show off" so you should know you would get offers. Why is a new self indulgent thread needed? Why not just add on to your thread?

Quote Originally Posted by VerifiedAutographsCom View Post
    I'm just curious. Is a follow up post like this standard procedure after you post a series of high end jerseys from your collection? I am not familiar with all of the forum rules. Just wondering......
    I think the post could just go on the regular thread. Of course, and I am not alleging the OP is doing this, but from past experience, it seems the more someone posts about how they are not interested in selling an item the more likely it will be sold within 72 hours of the initial post.

VISUALCONCEPTSNJ has some of the nicest NFL game used stuff thats currently out there but once its in his collection it stays there. I've tried to pry some items out of his hands before with no luck. I, like everyone else enjoy looking at his jerseys and the photo matches he provides. Sorry guys but Jay keeps this stuff for his personal collection & enjoyment
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    VISUALCONCEPTSNJ has some of the nicest NFL game used stuff thats currently out there but once its in his collection it stays there. I've tried to pry some items out of his hands before with no luck. I, like everyone else enjoy looking at his jerseys and the photo matches he provides. Sorry guys but Jay keeps this stuff for his personal collection & enjoyment
    That is not true he has openly admitted to selling/trading in the Bears thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil316 View Post
    Visualconceptsnj you have offered to buy people's jerseys they are posting to "show off" so you should know you would get offers. Why is a new self indulgent thread needed? Why not just add on to your thread?
    You seem to have a personal issue with VisualConceptsNJ.... Let's focus on the original topic of getting a grasp on the forum rules for posting so we can all be in compliance.

I have no personal issues towards him, I enjoy him posting his collection.

Since you ask, I have never seen a separate post as it is not the normal procedure. If anything add on to your original post. It bogs down and is not nessasary. There is a reason we have a pick-up thread.

Quote Originally Posted by VerifiedAutographsCom View Post
    You seem to have a personal issue with VisualConceptsNJ.... Let's focus on the original topic of getting a grasp on the forum rules for posting so we can all be in compliance.
    I didn't get that from his post. I think he was saying there isn't a reason to make a new thread when he could've easily posted in the original thread.

And it looks like he does sell and trade:

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...922#post308922

But regardless, just post your pick ups in the monthly threads and none of this will be relevant. This thread should've never been made in the first place.