Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: 2 Game Used David Wright bats on ebay museumbats

Quote Originally Posted by brianborsch View Post
    The LVS was from another auction from an auction house that was auctioning off a Beltran game used bat, the Wright LVS bat, a Pedro Martinez game bat, and one other bat in a lot. (Note: the martinez and beltran are also for auction.) I think the whole lot sold for like $500 or $600 or so. They would turn a good profit if all of those bats sold. The Wright looks to be game issued.

BB
    I talked with the seller, and he told me that he actually paid over $1100 for the Grey Flannel lot. So - he's not getting back as much in return as you claim. He says that he did not buy the lot to make a quick buck, but rather because he wanted the Piazza and Glavine bats. He then decided to sell all the rest.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

I'm sorry,

I thought I mentioned that in my second post. After I found it on Grey Flannell again, I noticed that it ended for $1,100. I have nothing against people making money on items. What's wrong with buying cheap and selling high? That's business.

I agree with that I have done that buying and selling.My problem is he is selling this bat as game used..It is one thing to buy low and sell high it's another thing to misrepresent an item.And btw he has responded to your questions but he has not responded to mine.
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Quote Originally Posted by dcrules01 View Post
    I agree with that I have done that buying and selling.My problem is he is selling this bat as game used..It is one thing to buy low and sell high it's another thing to misrepresent an item.And btw he has responded to your questions but he has not responded to mine.
    I just wrote him, and I made sure to address your questions. I'll let you know what he says. Sorry that you feel the bat is misrepresented; if you are that uncomfortable with it, I'd recommend staying away. But I'll make sure that we get to the botttom of this, so that collectors everywhere will feel comfortable bidding on his items.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

Thanks and let me know but I have had a few people email me that are Mets collectors and they said stay away but I am curious to what he says..

He has finally paid for the bat that I previously said he never did. Also he is a forum member from what I can gather, so maybe he can clear this up.

thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by gameu08 View Post
    He has finally paid for the bat that I previously said he never did. Also he is a forum member from what I can gather, so maybe he can clear this up.

thanks,
    Mike
    I know that he is not a forum member. I haven't heard back from him yet, but I'll let you know what he says.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

he is a forum member because he stated to me..."I'd appreciate it if you updated the forum stating that I paid for your bat."

- museumbats

so he certainly is a forum member

thanks,
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by gameu08 View Post
    he is a forum member because he stated to me..."I'd appreciate it if you updated the forum stating that I paid for your bat."

- museumbats

so he certainly is a forum member

thanks,
    Mike
    Doesn't mean he is a member. I have dealt with him before, so I sent him this thread, asking for his comment. He is only aware of this thread, because I sent it to him! He has told me specifically that he is not a member here, and that he hasn't regularly read GUU for quite some time now.
    Les Zukor

(617) 682-0408

He replied back to me also that the lot was purchased from Grey Flannel..I asked him why the Wright bat was listed as a Game Used and if he could show me the documentation on Grey flannels findings,,Here is the one from ebay and the 2 that were sold on Locker Room Memorabilia..Thanks everyone again