Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: April Pickups

Re: April Pickups

2007 Ryan Braun Batting Helmet. MLB Game Used hologram to 6/1/07 - 7 days after his debut. I haven't tried to match it yet but I would imagine this is his debut helmet.

Just picked-up a Nolan Arenado game used batting helmet from his 2013 rookie season, signed on the visor! He wore this helmet from Spring Training through May 31, 2013, when he cracked it on the dome area after slamming it to the ground. This covers his first game in the majors, his first ML hit and many other after, 4 home runs, and his first major league grand slam! It has been photo matched to both his first game in the majors on April 28, 2013, and the game he cracked it on May 31, 2013. Various photos of games in between, including on shot after a home run, have been matched to the dirt caked onto the ear flap section. It has great use, to include the crack, and is still in great shape. I have been waiting for my first major game used purchase, and when this came along, I couldn't pass it up. Included are a couple of photos of the item.

I received a couple of MLB authenticated, game used hit baseballs in the mail today from two of the Twins' young sluggers.

The first is a Byung Ho Park HR baseball. Park is off to a nice start and showing a ton of power this season.

The second is Miguel Sano's 100th career hit baseball. Took a bit of luck and homework on that one but really happy to have landed it.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Sorklora, great Arenado piece! How you land that one?!

Quote Originally Posted by tbone90 View Post
    Sorklora, great Arenado piece! How you land that one?!
    Thanks!! From another member on here.