Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Any Thoughts on this Jerome Bettis Rams Jersey?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEROME-BETTIS-GAME-USED-WORN-1994-LA-RAMS-JERSEY-RARE-one-of-a-kind-/290719369994?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b039 8b0a

Seller is Steve Misturini and it looks earily familiar in many ways to one that Grey Flannel Sold in the Winter?

http://catalog.greyflannelauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=26497

Does the Signature look right?

Banned

Re: Any Thoughts on this Jerome Bettis Rams Jersey?

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/JEROME-BETTIS-GAME-USED-WORN-1994-LA-RAMS-JERSEY-RARE-one-of-a-kind-/290719369994?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43b039 8b0a

Seller is Steve Misturini and it looks earily familiar in many ways to one that Grey Flannel Sold in the Winter?

http://catalog.greyflannelauctions.com/LotDetail.aspx?lotid=26497

Does the Signature look right?
    sent you a pm

I would love to know the thoughts on this. I have a few items Jerome signed for me none of my autos look like that. Nor have I ever seen his signature look like that.

I picked up a Steelers retail that was already signed. Don't know anything about Bus autos, so I posted this on an autograph forum. Everyone that responded seemed to think it was legit.

Mulligans-it is the same jersey that Grey Flannel sold as a complete uni last year. I looked at the jersey closely and it has the same repairs etc.

This jersey recently sold on ebay a few weeks ago. It looks like a legit shirt with seemingly authentic repairs, but who knows.

We need to get the football threads back up with some new additions! I have a few nice new pieces to add in the next week.

Always buying 49ers game worn items and all 1994 49er GU items!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Seller:
    Tremendous use showing on this fantastic specimen. Extensive team repairs just about everywhere. Extensive repairs on right shoulder down sleeve as seen in photos. Huge repair accross rear #3 going into number. Numerous hit marks.

GF:
    The uniform shows light to moderate game-use with team repairs.

I'm still trying to figure out if it's the same Jersey....no GF COA, added signature...seems to have quite different descriptions although the pictures are tough to see for sure. I thought that the signature was questionable?

I was the winner when it just sold on Ebay but unfortunately I never received the item to check it out. Thankfully I received a full refund from paypal and want to help out a potential buyer if he is also about to be taken.

I don't think it's the same jersey. Look for example at the base of the V-neck.
    Attached Images Attached Images       

I have added some photos of the Bus' auto I got in person in NJ three years ago for reference. The first photo is a throwback helmet he signed for me, the other is a pict if Hines Ward right before he signed the other side of the helmet, but you can see Jerome's sig in the photo prominently. Hope this helps!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Quote Originally Posted by BrianK View Post
    I don't think it's the same jersey. Look for example at the base of the V-neck.
    Just look at the difference in the Russell Athletic logos. Clearly not the same size.

I had thought for sure it was the same Jersey until I noticed the 2 small flag style tags lined up differently to the number 7 on the other tag. Then I got to thinking that maybe the Jersey had been modified to look slightly different because it looked identical in so many other ways?