Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tigers and Redwings Game Used Sale

Any of the Michigan guys going to Tigers and Redwings season ending/season kick-off sale at Hockey Town Authentics in Troy, MI ? Its this Wednesday, Ocotber 6th. Marc's email said he would have catchers gear, jackets, jerseys, equipment bags and bats available. I'm just curious to hear what Jackson stuff he has, if anyone plans to attend.

Re: Tigers and Redwings Game Used Sale

I want a ball bag from the season but not for the $100 he quoted me.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    Any of the Michigan guys going to Tigers and Redwings season ending/season kick-off sale at Hockey Town Authentics in Troy, MI ? Its this Wednesday, Ocotber 6th. Marc's email said he would have catchers gear, jackets, jerseys, equipment bags and bats available. I'm just curious to hear what Jackson stuff he has, if anyone plans to attend.
    If it was a shorter drive for me, I would be tempted. My guess is that he could tell you what AJax items are currently available and you wouldn't have to go to the event. It's always hard to tell if this is going to be a Tigers Authentic event or if the Tigers Foundation will also be represented. The Tigers Foundation generally has the best deal and deepest discounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    I am planning on going over there to check it out....I will let you know if I see anything!
    Thanks a lot
    Josh

wish I could but just too busy that evening.....
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

I'd be there for sure if I didn't live out of state, I'm hoping some of this stuff is still around at TigerFest.
    Russ - Always on the lookout for Jim Abbott, Team USA and Detroit Tigers GU.

Im going. 10 min from my house.

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

I'm fairly new to the GUU site and also collecting game used items. If anyone could email me some details on this event it would be greatly appreciated. I'm a huge Tiger's fan living in Toledo so I'm not too far away.
    Thanks

daman_43512@yahoo.com

Hello. I am writing to inform you that this Wednesday, October 6, 2010 at Hockey Town Authentics in Troy the Tigers and Redwings will have a season ending/season kick-off sale. The event is from 5pm-7pm. The address is 1845 E. Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI.

I'll have catchers gear, jackets, jerseys, equipment bags and bats available. The Redwings will have discounts on 2009/10 game used equipment as well as discounts on autographed memorabilia. Additionally, either McCarty or Kocur of the Redwings will be there signing free autographs. For more information contact the Hockey Town Authentics store at 248-680-0965.

Regards,
    Marc Himelstein
    Authentics Manager
    Comerica Park

Hey just got back, 1st in line: Huge turnout... picked up several items.

2 Johnny Damon game used pants, one MLB authentic and the last home pants he wore this season.

Brennan Boesch Game Used Bat, evidence of both BP and Game Use, sweet Louisville.

Brennan Boesch Game Used Pants, the last home pants he wore during the regular season, MLB authentic.

Brandon Inge Game Used Pants, MLB authentic, the last home pants he wore this season.

Placido Polanco Game Used Marucci, MLB authentic, cracked off of David Price.

No Austin Jackson Items, No Cabrera Items.... was disappointed.

If anyone is interested in the Inge pants, or Boesch items, please send me an email....

-Tony
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/