Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

MLB World Series pictures framed only?

Even though the Rangers lost the series I was going to get some pictures of Napoli, Holland and Hamilton in the World Series. I went to the MLB photo store and they had a lot of good pictures from big moments in World Series and playoffs. When I put the pictures in my cart I suddenly found that it appears they are only selling the pictures framed and the cost is over $60.00 for an 8x10 they normally sell for $14.00. I couldn't find any way to buy unframed pictures. Do they sell any unframed series pictures or are all of them framed? I have no desire to buy a framed picture. I'm not going to put them on my wall. I would think there are a lot of St Louis fans who would like pictures, but like me, don't want them framed. I hope I am wrong and just didn't understand something, but if framed is the only way they sell the Series pictures I think it is a rip off.

Re: MLB World Series pictures framed only?

I had the same problem, but when I showed my son what was happening he showed me how to fix it. At the top of the box where it shows the frame options there is a box you can uncheck to remove the frame and purchase just the photo.

Also some of the same photos are showing up on Ebay for much lower prices!

Thank you so much for the help HDavid. Between you and my wife I got it figured out and ordered the pictures I want. Again, thanks.