Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Albert Pujols Game Used Hats - Game Used All-Star Shirt

The following three items are available.

1) Albert Pujols game used 2005 Sunday hat. #5 under the bill. Autographed on the top bill by Pujols with a blue sharpie. Shows very nice game use. This hat has the Pujols family foundation COA signed by Pujols. - $1,000.00
    2) Albert Pujols game used 2006 road hat. #5 under the bill. Shows nice game use. - $500.00
    3) This is a nice Pujols item. 2003 black short sleeve polyester shirt worn under this jersey. 2003 All-Star game patch on the front. " Pujols 5" written in black marker under the care tag. Majestic size XL. "T160" code on the size tag. Autographed by Pujols on the front with a silver sharpie.
    This is a great Pujols game used item. - $750.00

Please email me at - cardinalgamers@charter.net - with any questions.

Postage is $6.00.

Thank you.

Jeff Sullivan

Re: Albert Pujols Game Used Hats - Game Used All-Star Shirt

I'm truly amazed at the price points realized by Pujols items. Just blows me away! And he isn't even a Yankee. How much would his stuff bring if he was traded to the "Evil Empire?"

I would estimate his stuff would bring 50% more if he was a Yankee anyone else want to sound in?

Jeff,

The going rate for the Pujols stuff is cool and all, but I think Albert is a jerk. It sure would have been nice to get some World Series team signed baseballs or bats but because Albert's $300.00 per signature asking price and Scott Rolen's $200.00 per signature asking price good luck finding anything. Pujols is great but he isn't worth Mantle's sig price dead or alive. What a joke.

Hello.

MPHCollectibles, i am wondering, where did you hear those numbers for Rolen and Pujols signatures???

Thanks

Jason

ripken8@bellsouth.net

I agree with you guys and amazed myself at times on the prices Pujols game used items bring in. The prices I listed on this post are half of what I receive in an major auction on the same items. I know it is crazy.

Thanks guys.

Jeff Sullivan

cardinalsgamers@charter.net