Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 75 of 87 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast

Re: Detroit Tigers GU

Got my V mart items signed including his 3rd career grand slam bat.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Good stuff Tony!!! A grand slam bat eludes my collection still.

Happy to help Darron

Great stuff Tony! I am picking up my VMart game used hat tomorrow. Thought it was a BP hat (per MLB hologram), but after talking with Marc from Tigers, found out it was a game used hat based on his sig. Couldn't make the signing due to other stuff, but your items turned out great. Let me know if you ever want to swing a trade for items Tony. Sounds like you have a great collection going - and wouldn't mind showing you a few of my items too. Thanks again Joe for the communication and the Torii. Need DC Sports to line up some guys for me to sign a few outstanding items. Anyone looking to trade or sell game used items from the Wings or Tigers???

Awesome Vmart items Tony!!!!!
    always looking for Detroit Tiger world series player bats......game used 2006 & 2012 world series items....Quintin Berry bats....also interested in Ivan Rodriguez bats...
    Thank you, Dale
    tigers1984@comcast.net

Just posting something to get this back on the front page. Been lucky enough to pick up some great items lately - props to JoeTiger for some help on a Torii item. Anyone else looking to move some items? Thought I would throw it out there. Picked up a few of the July 4th hats from Tigers Authentics direct... and the Fiesta Tigres jerseys are up for auction right now. check it out. Thanks!

Picked this up earlier this week. Love the trade for Price but was sad to see AJ go. Really happy with the authentication.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

That's a great piece Joe. Saw the Tigers' email on the Jackson stuff and almost tempted to pick up a game used jersey for $200 while I'm down there for the Pirates game on Thursday. Either way, I'll be buying something while I'm down at the stadium. Picked up a few of the July 4th hats too and Cabrera framed 16x20 from Take 2 Authentics last week. Hoping to see some more signings on the DC Sports agenda.

Anyone crazy enough to head down to the Hockeyfest? I have a lot of game used stuff I need signed by the Red Wings but not sure I want to battle the crowds or deal with the autograph lines down there. Thoughts?

BTW... if anyone is looking to trade stuff or move some Tigers items, feel free to hit me up at darronm@yahoo.com. Have plenty of stuff to trade - looking for Tigers/Wings game used stuff. Thanks!

Banned

Here's something right up your alley. Cool set if you're a Tigers fan, especially the inscription by Fielder. And it's a Miguel Cabrera Triple Crown jersey.

http://catalog.scpauctions.com/AUGUS...-LOT28598.aspx

Back-to-back at Fenway. Heck, I may take a shot at these. More affordable than the Gretzky.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaimOnYou View Post
    Here's something right up your alley. Cool set if you're a Tigers fan, especially the inscription by Fielder. And it's a Miguel Cabrera Triple Crown jersey.

http://catalog.scpauctions.com/AUGUS...-LOT28598.aspx

Back-to-back at Fenway. Heck, I may take a shot at these. More affordable than the Gretzky.
    That Prince jersey dropped to reality the second he was traded. "Best Wishes" is kind of lame. If you go after them, I hope you win. A Triple Crown jersey would be a nice addition to any collection.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dach0sen0ne View Post
    That Prince jersey dropped to reality the second he was traded. "Best Wishes" is kind of lame. If you go after them, I hope you win. A Triple Crown jersey would be a nice addition to any collection.
    Thanks for the well wishes as I did take a shot at them but am already outbid. What else is new?

Sounds like you're not a fan of Prince's, or maybe it's just paying Prince's prices because of the contract he got. I don't think Miguel gets that Triple Crown without Prince's protection in the line-up. So the pitchers picked their poison and the rest is history. Prince is gone and Miguel isn't seeing the same pitches this year. And predictably, his numbers are down. Not a lot, but down none the less. The two together were the dynamic duo. If I were a big Detroit fan, I'd be unhappy about Prince's departure, even with the tough year he had last year. But hey, how would you feel if Avisail Garcia was mowing your lawn while you weren't home?

But I have to ask, you think "Best Wishes" is kind of lame? What better salutation could you get from a ballplayer?

Babe Ruth would grace certain signatures with "Sincerely". Lou Gehrig, "Yours truly" or "Cordially". That pretty much leaves those personalizations taken for the ages. I've seen "Best Wishes" on some super pieces from Ted Williams, Mickey Mantle, and Willie Mays, among others. Now Miguel and Prince too.

In collecting I've always found that when a player adds anything it's a step up from nothing at all. The personalization adds value to the piece when it's done in the players own hand. I kind of wish these jerseys weren't decked out in inscriptions because they will cost more now. But if I decide to bid again, should I win them, I'll be thrilled.

Chris