Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: How Will Braves Sell GU?

All of the jerseys I got have a black dot on the Majestic tag. I'm guessing that signifies it as game used. Not sure why that Escobar wouldn't have one

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I couldn't be any more disappointed than I am now. I just picked up my jerseys from CNN.

Conrad only wore 2 jerseys in 2010, and the jersey I got isn't the one from the walk-off. It's his second-half jersey (I photomatched it though).

I got the only 2 Nate McLouth jerseys on the list and NEITHER are his jersey from his walk-off homerun in April that I wanted.

That's $1,000 down the drain that I didn't even really have.

Gambling sucks.

Kyle, that is very upsetting. I am sorry for your discouraging news. I will email you tomorrow when time permits. The plan tonight is to watch a Christmas movie with the kids.

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    I couldn't be any more disappointed than I am now. I just picked up my jerseys from CNN.

Conrad only wore 2 jerseys in 2010, and the jersey I got isn't the one from the walk-off. It's his second-half jersey (I photomatched it though).

I got the only 2 Nate McLouth jerseys on the list and NEITHER are his jersey from his walk-off homerun in April that I wanted.

That's $1,000 down the drain that I didn't even really have.

Gambling sucks.
    Sorry to hear that Kyle!

That stinks...That is a lot of $$ for Conrad...Isn't he the guy that made all the errors in the playoffs?

Thanks guys.....and yea he's the one with the errors in the playoffs. His accomplishments during the regular season made it seem worth it though to go for it.

I feel for you Kyle, good try.

I tried that with a red Teixeira jersey a couple of years and had plenty of great photos and unfortunately they did not match the jersey. Was very disappointing, thinking about what could have been.

You still have a nice photo-matched Conrad and hopefully if you sell it you will do okay on it. All indications are he will still be an important part of the Braves next season.