Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Jo Sports Co Rip???

Can anyone confirm that JO is done? I know a member commented about their website being gone but has anyone called over there? Are you happy or sad about this? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences good or bad!!!

Re: Jo Sports Co Rip???

Website has definitely been taken down. I have not tried to contact them, but I did receive a marketing email from one of their sales reps yesterday.

I wonder what Jarrod's plans are after he gets out. Will he still stay in the game used business or become a real estate agent or insurance broker?

As far as I was concerned, as soon as they lost the Broncos' contract, they were already done..... I truthfully didn't even realize they were still operating, to be honest. Most teams have moved on, so I did too.

Both Phone Numbers Disconnected.
    There Ebay Account Is Still Posting Items For Sale As Of
    This Morning.
    Messaged Them To See If Phone Number Was Available To
    Contact At This Time - No Response Yet

Banned

[quote=net0@thehalf;342161]Can anyone confirm that JO is done? I know a member commented about their website being gone but has anyone called over there? Are you happy or sad about this? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences good or bad!!![/quote

NFL gamers scarce now... at least it was a place you could get game used nfl stuff... now its dryer out there than a +40yr old chick.. will you prob know dat already since were the same person

Will a Jo Sports coa bring down the value on gamers?

Banned

Possibly it will if you cannot definitively photo match the piece in question. A wise man once told me its not what you know it's what you can prove!!! People in the know wont be the problem, it will be the select uneducated few or the ones looking to score your piece and down play what it is and cast a shadow of doubt over it to steal it at 50% off or more... everyone's looking for the deal of the century on the cheap. As long as you know what you have that's really all that matters. a JO coa isn't worth the paper it's printed on but your homework and proof positive facts are undeniable... hopefully you have the team coa signed by the equipment managers that most pieces came with except towards the end of there run!!!

Banned

Bx all their newer stuff is all real. If the item is older then you may have to do more research. But i know for sure their newer contracted items 2007-12 are mostly all real with no worries. This was when they got major contracts and such from many teams.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mbenga28 View Post
    I wonder what Jarrod's plans are after he gets out. Will he still stay in the game used business or become a real estate agent or insurance broker?
    Insurance agent? He'd be OK there - he can sell Obamacare