I just picked up from MLB, a Derek Jeter hit baseball from game 4 of the World Series. It is MLB authenticated as his rbi single from game 4. This was Jeter's only RBI of the WS and is his 9th RBI. Does anyone know if MLB was authenticating specific hits in any other WS that the Yankees were playing in? I am curious if this is the only WS rbi authenticated ball for Jeter. On the video there is a great shot of Blanton throwing in a ball during Jeter's AB. That hologram is the previous number to my hologram and was logged as a pitch in the dirt. Then Blanton gets a new ball and Jeter promptly singles to drive in a run. On the tape you can see Blanton look at the ball and throw it into the umpire. I really like this ball more because it was only hit by Jeter and no one else. In looking at the other authenticated hit balls, there were a bunch that were hits before or after a certain player. I like this one because I know the use is only from Jeter's hit.

My question to the forum is how many of you would get this ball signed by Jeter on the sweet spot? Or would you leave it as is? I plan on putting this in a shadowbox and I was thinking that if I could get the 8x10 of Jeter hitting the ball, that might be better to get signed.

Image # 92601534