Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Did everybody make it?

The forum is a merger of the two forums. I'm liking it so far, but I sure wish someone would tell me how to resize the photos so they aren't huge. And I'm not sure if it's just me or what, but sometimes you can't see the photos in the postings at all, but you can click on the link for them and other times you see the photos...

I'm not sure how to resize photos, and I couldn't seem to upload photos with "Manage Attahcments", but did manage with the Picture icon on the menu bar.

One other difference I noted is that, unless I missed it, we can no longer contact other members by email without a silver or gold membership. Am I correct?

Max

Banned

Glad to see that everyone made it! Just trying to attach a pic....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Max, Click the members list at the top of the page, then search for members by their forum name (baseballart). When you find it, you can email them.

For some reason, we are all junior members?

Ting

Hi! I thought I would post an answer to the question on why we are all junior members. This new forum has a feature that assigns the junior member, member and senior member titles based on number of posts written. Junior members are people with 0 to 29 posts, members with 30 to 99 posts and senior members with 100+ posts. I know many of the people here have been posting since beginning of the year on the www.gameusedforum.com site. However, the new site accumulates from the date when the new forum was rolled out. That's why we are all junior members. I know many of us will be senior members in no time!

Thanks for the heads up. Oh...I'm one post closer now