I found this Andrew DeClercq Cavs jersey on Ebay being sold by hoop-style. Since several of the jerseys in his store are listed as game issued, I was interested to know how he was able to identify the jersey as game worn. Here's the question I sent:

Interested in this jersey. I noticed you listed some of your other jerseys as game issued, not game worn. How do you know the DeClercq is game used? What evidence of use does it show? Thanks!

Here's the response I received:
  1. Mostly it's common sense.
  2. As you implied, there is evident usage
  3. It's Andrew Declercq a role player! Who the hell is going to bother to counterfeit a Declercq???
  4. There are not enough of his jerseys from his entire career that could make you suspect the jersey companies produced any "extras" as they often do with Star Players.
  5. I have COA's stating game usage (although I personally take COA's with a grain of salt, many people value them more than I do).
Am I missing something? Did my question really deserve this condescending, arrogant response? First of all, I don't think it's a matter of common sense at all. Second, I did not imply any usage, I asked about usage. Third, I never used the word counterfeit.

I would like to know how you all feel about this.